Burleson, TX

Posted April 07, 2015
We love this school! We bought a new house to go to this school and get out of another Burleson elementary. The fifth grade teachers are absolutely amazing! We love Mrs. McWhorter in kindergarten as well. The office and principal are all great! We love all the extra activities and events Clinkscale hosts for families. We couldn't be happier.

Posted April 20, 2014
I have 2 of my sons in this school. It is our 1st year at this school. The teachers are all wonderful! They go out of their way to help the kids. Dr. Crow is wonderful and takes the time to talk to the students and parents. I love this school and the teachers they have chosen to guide our children!!!

Irene Clinkscale Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2013
This is a great school! The teachers are very knowledgable and they care about the students. The motto last year was linked with kindness. I feel good dropping my child off every morning knowing he is in a good place!

Posted August 19, 2012
My daughter has gone to Clinkscale since 2010 and I couldnt be happier. The principal, teachers and office staff are extremely nice. The communication from mychilds teacher has been above and beyond. My daughter will be in the 5th grade this year and I have heard nothing but wonderful things about the 5th grade team. Im so excited!

Irene Clinkscale Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2010
I attended Kindergarten Round-Up with my daughter yesterday and I am pleased to report that my limited exposure to the select handful of teachers present yesterday was very enjoyable. They were very personable and outgoing. My daughter can be a little shy at times, but she was comfortable leaving my side with one of the teachers. The women helping with enrollment paperwork were very helpful and informative, one of them even remembered me from a telephone call I had made earlier in the week, The principal even came in and greeted us! I am very excited to send my daughter off to this school in August. I hope her education will reflect highly and make this an exciting journey for her!

Irene Clinkscale Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2010
Horrible school hands down! The administration as a whole made you feel uncomfortable, and unwanted. That is until they wanted money. Every week my child would bring home another paper asking for money. This is a brand new twenty million dollar school! The principal was rude, never had time to talk to parents. The principal was also at my child's former school, and made it difficult there as well. My child was made fun of for the way they wanted to dress, for watching age appropriate television, and for being a christian. I felt I was sending my child of every morning to a boot camp. I finally took my child out of the "school". We are all happier now.

Irene Clinkscale Elementary School
600 Blayke Street, Burleson, TX  76028
Last modified Irene Clinkscale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irene Clinkscale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top