Posted May 03, 2012
My child is just completing her Kindergarten year at Ponder and I have been very pleased with this school. Her teacher is great, there is alot of parent involvement, and I feel like she is getting a very good education.

Posted August 04, 2011
My children have attended Ponder over the last 7 years. We have been extremely satisfied with the education our kids have received. The staff is very friendly, knowledgable, and willing to help whenever we need it. I appreciate that all cultures are respected and celebrated at this school

Alice Ponder Elementary School 2

Posted February 20, 2011
The school is old, the teachers are inadequate, the principles have poor leadership. There was never a friendly welcome feel by anyone at this school from the first time I enrolled my child there.

Alice Ponder Elementary School 1

Posted August 26, 2010
I am very disappointed with Alice Ponder Elementary. My daughter has been going since first grade and they were just being taught things she had already learned in preschool and kindergarten in her previous schools. The school has very old equipment and quite a few rooms have quite an aroma. Her teachers have been wonderful but they are restricted by a school district that seems to focus on new schools rather than keeping old schools caught up in technology leaving a great deal of the students behind. When they do eventually join the children in the middle schools, they will be leaps and bounds behind. Luckily I am a stay at home mother and can give her what she is not getting at school. I feel bad for the households that are not able to do that.

Alice Ponder Elementary School 4

Posted December 06, 2008
All of my children have attended Alice Ponder. Though this is a more culturally diverse school in comparison to most in Mansfield, they still had a good education. In turn, they are more prepared for the world in which they live and more accepting of others. These values were supported by the teachers at this school. The teachers have also given each of my children the education they needed to be successful in school. All of my children have been succesful and continue to be successful academically. All are college-bound. I do have to say that I preferred the multi-age program of years ago over the traditional setting. Unfortunately, my youngest was only able to experience the traditional setting classroom. She did miss out on a great program. The teachers at AP need to keep up the good work and continue to keep the students first on their agenda!

Alice Ponder Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted July 29, 2008

Posted January 10, 2008

Alice Ponder Elementary School 2

Posted June 05, 2007

Alice Ponder Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2007
My son is going into the third grade next year and so far he has had two good teachers and one bad one. He is in the excel class which I am a bit dissappointed with though. Over all I feel this is a pretty good school.

Alice Ponder Elementary School
12350 Rendon Road, Burleson, TX  76028
Last modified Alice Ponder Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alice Ponder Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top