Posted May 23, 2011
Love this Christian school and its teachers and staff. In the 3 years our 2 children have attended; they have been incouraged to learn an instrument(no additinal tuition), and compete musically, scholasticlly and in sports. The classroom sizes and one-on-one teacher are perfect. We don't attend the school and have never felt that our children were treated less than members. We would recommend the school to anyone. God Bless BBCS and those they bless.

Posted March 25, 2011
Wonderful school serving the Burleson, Joshua, Crowley, Alvarado, Rendon and South Fort Worth areas. Children are well educated, and the tuition is the most affordable in the area! Our daughter has been attending for two years, and we are looking forward to another wonderful year in the fall! Students compete in scholastic events with other schools, and with music and sports. There is a WONDERFUL music program for all grades!! Children can begin instrument playing in the first grade! We are very pleased.

Boulevard Baptist Christian School 0

Posted April 22, 2010
Education is taught in a christian atmosphere where the children are allowed to acknowledge there is a Living God. Graduates are prepared to enter college with a goal in mind.

Posted March 17, 2010
My daughter has attended Bouelvard Baptist Christian School since she started school in their K-4 Program. She is now in second grade. The one-on-one, smaller classroom settings make all the difference. The tuition is far more affordable than any other Christian School I know of and is much more preferable than public school. I disagree with the previous comments on dress code, I feel the boys dress code is just as strict as the girls dress code and while I personally am not a big fan of culottes, they are much better than what is being worn in public school these days. Lastly, the one day a week they wear a uniform is nice b/c there is no arguing about what will be worn and all look uniformly the same. I am pleased, for the most part with the teachers though we have dealt with our fair share of issues.

Posted April 09, 2009
This school is wonderful, considering public school as an alternative. I have a son in the K-5 class, and he loves his teacher so much! The one-on-one teacher/student aspect is great. I am very thankful that the tuition is affordable, since I have been laid off several times in the past year. I also believe that the children are taught to respect adults, and to love God. I cannot stress how important those things are in times like these! I also give Kudos to the teachers, their stern but loving attention is well appreciated.

Boulevard Baptist Christian School 0

Posted February 20, 2009
I attended this school from 6th grade through graduation, so here is a student s outlook. The K5- 8th grades are very good (some grade teachers better than others) the dedication and self sacrifices these women give is humbling. I will say that if your child is in 9th grade or older and looking into education in a secular college, you might want to keep them in a public school or in a private that offers scholarships, college prep, and advanced college classes. The high school program is taught by great teachers, but it really only prepares you for a Christian college. Being a ministry the tuition is very affordable and I think the petty complaints are immature. At least there are no expensive uniforms! Thinking your Childs behavior is beyond reproach is foolish and dangerous. This ministry is based on the Love of the Lord and your children. Please respect.

Boulevard Baptist Christian School 4

Posted June 19, 2008
There is no perfect place in this world because we are an imperfect people. That being said, this school is better than public school. I like the fact that the students are allowed to pray, are taught scripture and it is financially affordable for me. If you don't like the teachers why don't you get a job there and see if you can do better. :) This school is run as a church mission and not to make money like some other private schools. I do like the A-beka program and the music program.

Boulevard Baptist Christian School 2

Posted April 18, 2008
I have 2 children enrolled here. I agree with the uniform complaint. The girls code is very strict, the boys very relaxed. The classroom teacher participation/interest in the kids as individuals seems to be very lacking. I have heard various teachers in the elementary building literally screaming at kids for everything from hurrying up on the potty to how to wash their hands properly. It seems the kids are expected to sit still and shut up all day. If they 'act up', their recess is taken away. Seems kind of backwards to take free play time away from kids who are having trouble sitting still. The younger kids get an ENORMOUS amount of homework (busy work), which makes you wonder what the teachers actually do in class all day. Very little parent involvement, you get a note home once a week and arent usually aware of any issues until then.

Posted April 07, 2008

Boulevard Baptist Christian School 3

Posted March 10, 2008
My daughter is in the PreK program. I don't really agree with the uniforms there. I have a little girl and she has to wear dresses or culottes. But the boys can wear jeans. Its probably just my opinion but I think thats a bit politically incorrect this day in age. She's only 5, but she gets in trouble for giggling during prayer. I bit strict and silly for a five year old. I decided soon after she started this school she was not going back next year.

Boulevard Baptist Christian School
315 North Burleson Boulevard, Burleson, TX  76028
Last modified Boulevard Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Boulevard Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top