Holy Cross Christian Academy 1

Posted August 29, 2014
There's so much DRAMA at Holy Cross Christian Academy!! It's so bad a "B" rated soap-opera would turn down the script. Academics: We moved from another state, and my child was SO much farther ahead when compared with the classmates! And, a few of the other 'new' parents noticed the same thing, so I don't think it's related to just one grade or one teacher. Unfortunately it might be a bit 'across-the-board'. Drama: The staff, leadership, and faculty at Holy Cross somehow feel that it's their "Holy?", "Self-Righteous?", "God-Appointed?" duty to come to whatever conclusion they want ~ about ANYTHING! ...and then as a parent, it's now your job to defend their conclusion. No matter what you do, understand that you WILL be wrong. And the drama portion of Holy Cross will leave you stunned at just how many people are now "all-up-in" your drama. One faculty member's conclusion 'surely' a.)must be right, b.)must be adopted by other faculty and/or parents c.) You, the parent must somehow realize that your kids will suffer. Don't send your kids to Holy Cross. At the end, your children will wind up having to leave, find new friends, and you will be bewildered at what just happened.

Posted February 05, 2014
Holy Cross is great school, they have hard-working teacher, smart kids, and a great education. I love Holy Cross. It get you ready to be a Christian Leader and when you leave holy cross, you will be ready to go to public and i have christian leader in you. I go to holy cross right now and i am student there and it was the best choice to there. I hope that there will more students and i would love to have more kids come here. You will never think it was a bad choice. Kids should go to Holy Cross

Posted August 03, 2013
As a former student at Holy Cross Christian Academy, I would love to give the school 5 stars! I believe it is a wonderful place to help give EVERY child a well-rounded education. I moved on to my next school (because I was older than the grade levels offered) that I attended and not only had an above average education as well as morals that I would not have learned in a public school atmosphere. The chapel experience is something I think everyone should experience. I had many close knit friends who I still keep in touch with and I have now graduated from college. This school and its educators made an impact on me that I will never forget! THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!

Posted July 30, 2013
We could not have asked for a better first year of school for our son. The kindergarten teacher is absolutely outstanding and she created such special bonds with each of her students. She took the time to come to his baseball games and that truly meant the world to him. We will forever be grateful for HCCA

Posted July 30, 2013
This was our first year at HCCA and could not be more pleased. This school is so much more than I could have expected. The Kindergarden teacher is the best any child could be blessed to have . She may only have them for 3 hrs and 15 min but during that time they learn more than you could imagine. She works the lessons into every aspect of their day. She has been teaching for 20+ years and lives and breathes HCCA. Many times I would call or text her and she would be at the school till late into the night. That dedication shows in what all my daughter has learned.One of the things I loved so much about this school is the communication between the teachers, staff, and parents. I received an email every week telling me what was going on the next week. They take the time to teach your child about life skills, critical thinking, and problem solving. Chapel everyday may only be 15 minutes, but it is a powerful 15 minutes. My daughter came home everyday talking about what book they were studying and reciting verses. I know that sending my daughter here was the best decision we could have ever made. I know that, because of this school she has had the best start to her education possible.

Holy Cross Christian Academy 2

Posted July 30, 2013
Although my child wasn't "barred" from reenrollment. My child was referred to a different school due the ADHD by the kindergarten teacher. We switched schools.

Posted July 29, 2013
As a former kindergarten teacher, I prayed my daughter would have a teacher that enjoyed her job & loved her kids as much as I did mine. The kindergarten teacher at HCCA PUT ME TO SHAME!!!!! IT'S SO HARD TO FIND THE WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW TRULY DEDICATED, LOVING, & COMMITTED TO HER STUDENTS SHE IS!!! I have taught in 4 different districts with some outstanding teachers, but I've never seen anything like her before! As the previous parent stated, the list goes on & on of AMAZING things she does with & for her students! Not only did my daughter learn so very much academically, she grew emotionally beyond my greatest expectations! The kindergarten teacher also supported my daughter & my family through some extremely difficult personal issues. I THANK GOD FOR THE KINDERGARTEN TEACHER & FOR HCCA!

Posted July 27, 2013
I disagree with "a parent who posted on June 30". I also have a child who has been diagnosed with ADHD and the kindergarten teacher was completely supportive and provided advice. I have never met a teacher who gives more of their personal time to the children in their class - year after year. A child will always remember that their kindergarten teacher came to their home to read him a bedtime story and tuck him in, that she came to their sporting event, dance recital, or cheering at a Pop Warner football game. When they are graduating from high school and they look at the scrapbook she made for them with individual pictures of their first day of school, career day of what they wanted to be when they grow up, the tea party at the teachers home, performing at the Hallelujah Hop, & the pages go on & on. These memories are priceless and this teacher pays for these things out of her own pocket to enhance the experience. The kindergarten teacher is amazing and will provide an education to your child where they will be wanting to come to school because of the caring and fun learning atmosphere. HCCA is an outstanding school to send your child for all of their K-8 years!

Posted July 24, 2013
My oldest child is a recent graduate of Holy Cross. She has been well prepared for everything that will follow with strong academic skills and a strong spiritual base. Our children have had (and continue to have) teachers and administrators who go above and beyond for them. The academics are challenging and the teachers care about helping every student succeed. Our family is blessed by this school!

Posted July 24, 2013
All three of my sons went to Holy Cross, and I can not express how grateful I am to all the teachers and the administrator for all the ways they have blessed my childrens lives. Not only did they receive an excellent education, but they were given the confidence to speak in front of a group of people and the character to be good examples to their peers. You could not find a more loving or supportative environment for your child.

Holy Cross Christian Academy
Po Box 3113, Burleson, TX  76097
Last modified Holy Cross Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Cross Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top