Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The punishment should fit the crime and be age appropriate, not inconsistent and arbitrary. "Develops honesty" is laughable here.....don't expect anyone to fess up hurting your kid.

I chose this school based strictly on numbers. I didn't know anyone out here to ask about it. That was a HUGE mistake. If you send your kid to school to get rid of them for seven hours, then I'm sure you'll love it. If you practice corporal punishment as a core means of discipline, then I'm sure you'll love it. If you don't, they'll remind you of it every chance they get. However, if you believe every moment is a teaching moment and that even children deserve to be treated with dignity and respect.....RUN! I'm sure there are some fabulous teachers here, but they don't teach kindergarten and they aren't the principle or vice principle. They try to make you feel like you're the only one with a "problem". Newsflash.....TEA, CPS, and others in the same profession also feel that the issues I've brought up to them are in fact, "issues".

Lee Elememtary is wonderful! The teachers are very dedicated and obviously love their students and teaching. I highly recommend Lee to anyone interested in moving to the Caddo Mills area.

I have three children and all of them have attended Caddo Mills. It is an excellant district. I know some people get upset with the "clicks" in the district administration. I have not had a issue with the "click" in regards to my kids education. They are all straight A students.

My son is in K at Lee Elementary. I would not have him anywhere else. The teachers are wonderful and they really care about the kids.

Caddo miLls is a very small minded town and the administration are all related ha... Someone will report them for nebutism in time they do not have alot of extra activity.. And if you are not in the click forget it.. You must be like the click to be excepted.. Foolish as it is true.. Some of these people in caddo mills could not make any where else!!!!

caddo mills is a very small minded clickish town. The schools are ok but the administration needs alot of work!!! I would not recommend cmisd to anyone if you are not part of the click you and your child will get excludeded!

This school is fine as long as your children have no special needs and can pass the taks.All they care about is getting an exemplary rating which makes them feel better i think it is time for us to clean house and get rid of the dust thats been around for way to long!!

Caddo Mills Elementary is overall a good school. I do feel that my child seems to do more TAKS prep work than anything. What happened to normal subjects with normal assignments. They focus too highly on TAKS results. Of course we will score high, because that is what is taught 90% of the year.

We experienced such disappointment moving to this district. Our son was entering 1st grade coming from another district. He had been tested and was receiving so much extra help from the old school. No matter how hard we tried, no one would listen or meet with us prior to school. We were put off time after time. When it became clear their only interest was to put my son back in kindergarten we pulled him out. He is now in a terrific private school doing so well. It is amazing how a little time and individual instruction can improve a child's overall grades. Yes this is expensive. Is it worth it? Unquestionably. I truly believe my son would have been left behind over and over had we tried anymore with Caddo Mills. We have a younger daughter. She will not attend one day there.

Last modified Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.