Posted September 15, 2012
Lee Elememtary is wonderful! The teachers are very dedicated and obviously love their students and teaching. I highly recommend Lee to anyone interested in moving to the Caddo Mills area.

Posted June 01, 2011
I have three children and all of them have attended Caddo Mills. It is an excellant district. I know some people get upset with the "clicks" in the district administration. I have not had a issue with the "click" in regards to my kids education. They are all straight A students.

Posted May 13, 2011
My son is in K at Lee Elementary. I would not have him anywhere else. The teachers are wonderful and they really care about the kids.

Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2010
Caddo miLls is a very small minded town and the administration are all related ha... Someone will report them for nebutism in time they do not have alot of extra activity.. And if you are not in the click forget it.. You must be like the click to be excepted.. Foolish as it is true.. Some of these people in caddo mills could not make any where else!!!!

Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School 2

Posted May 06, 2009
caddo mills is a very small minded clickish town. The schools are ok but the administration needs alot of work!!! I would not recommend cmisd to anyone if you are not part of the click you and your child will get excludeded!

Posted April 13, 2009
This school is fine as long as your children have no special needs and can pass the taks.All they care about is getting an exemplary rating which makes them feel better i think it is time for us to clean house and get rid of the dust thats been around for way to long!!

Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School 3

Posted April 26, 2008
Caddo Mills Elementary is overall a good school. I do feel that my child seems to do more TAKS prep work than anything. What happened to normal subjects with normal assignments. They focus too highly on TAKS results. Of course we will score high, because that is what is taught 90% of the year.

Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2007
We experienced such disappointment moving to this district. Our son was entering 1st grade coming from another district. He had been tested and was receiving so much extra help from the old school. No matter how hard we tried, no one would listen or meet with us prior to school. We were put off time after time. When it became clear their only interest was to put my son back in kindergarten we pulled him out. He is now in a terrific private school doing so well. It is amazing how a little time and individual instruction can improve a child's overall grades. Yes this is expensive. Is it worth it? Unquestionably. I truly believe my son would have been left behind over and over had we tried anymore with Caddo Mills. We have a younger daughter. She will not attend one day there.

Posted October 19, 2007
We moved to this district recently and my son has some reading problems but this elementary school has been amazing. He loves his teachers and is progressing beyond my expectations. Because of my work, we move frequently. I can say without reservation, the elementary school is the best we have been associated with.

Posted October 03, 2007
We are so disappointed with this school. Their lack of care and concern for this student's needs (i.e., speech, reading)was surprising given the prior school district went above and beyond to insure student was placed in appropriate classes to address needs. I would strongly advise any family thinking of moving to this district to be aware if they have a child with any sort of special needs.

Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School
P O Box 160, Caddo Mills, TX  75135
Last modified Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frances And Jeannette Lee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top