Posted February 13, 2014
There are a handful of teachers at this school that are great, but the leadership is horrible. That "good ol' boy" attitude is present and if you're an outsider then you are treated poorly. Have a concern about your child? They'll give you the lines you want to hear but then will never act on it to fix the problem. The Superintendent is on a power trip so speaking with her is useless. We are very disappointed with our experience with this middle school.

Posted November 22, 2012
I am very disappointed with the professionalism and leadership of this school. I feel students are bullied by staff and when reported you are not taken seriously. I worry about quality of education for my children. I debated on requesting a meeting with the superintendant, but now feel i would miss a day of work to no avail.

Caddo Mills Middle School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
Mr Powell is an excellent principal. The teamwork between the teachers to prevent bullying is amazing. They teachers truly care along with the principal and vice principal about the happiness of our children. My daughter is going into 7th grade this year and I am happy to say I have absolutely no worries with this school and it's staff. They made 6th grade a great transition and I know they will continue to keep up the great job!!

Posted August 23, 2008
Mr Powell has poor leadership. When you go to the Superintendent and the school board you get the Good Ole Boy attitude, they protect their own, before they will a student. That school allow's bullying, and there is nothing you can do about it. It needs new administration and a new Superintendent.

Caddo Mills Middle School 5

Posted June 10, 2008

Caddo Mills Middle School
P O Box 160, Caddo Mills, TX  75135
Last modified Caddo Mills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caddo Mills Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top