Campbell, TX

Campbell Elementary School 3

Posted February 23, 2007
This is my daughters second year at this school. Last year was great. The administration really encouraged parental involvement and made the children feel like they came first. This year the school is being run differently though. There are no pto meetings (except emails between principle and president) and money has become the bottom line instead of the children. I hate to give a bad review because we did have a great year last year. Unfortunately, it is bad enough that I will be withdrawing my daughter at the end of the year and transfering her to a nearby school. I guess the school is trying to expand to compete with other schools but they are losing their small town atmosphere in the process.

Campbell Elementary School 5

Posted December 07, 2005
All of the teachers and staff are very well trained and dedicated proffessionals, the small class size definitely makes it easier to know the kids one on one and keep the parents well informed and keep the kids safe and feel special, not just a number.

Campbell Elementary School 5

Posted May 21, 2003
I liked the small class size. I also appreciated the fact that girls could be active in ag and I believe that kept my oldest daughter working really hard because she was competing and the males.

Campbell Elementary School
480 Patterson, Campbell, TX  75422
Last modified Campbell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campbell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top