Posted May 07, 2010
Great teachers that have been there for years. They really love kids and teach them great values along with the basics.

Canton Intermediate School 4

Posted March 24, 2010
I am pleased with this school and school district for that matter. I have 3 children in CISD and 2 are on this campus. The teachers are quick to respond to my questions and concerns. They keep me informed on all things concerning my kids. The school also does many activities throughout the year to reward its students for their hard work. I look forward to many happy years in CISD! Leigh Anne - parent

Canton Intermediate School 3

Posted May 13, 2009

Posted January 13, 2006

Posted October 08, 2004
We really love the school and all of the teachers we have had so far! (now in the fourth grade)

Canton Intermediate School
1190 Highway 243, Canton, TX  75103
Last modified Canton Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canton Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top