Bad
Good

This school goes above and beyond for all their students. my kids graduated from their and now my grandkids go their, I would recommend it highly.

I love my school. I would agree with Basketball being the number 1 priority at this school. But otherwise it is a safe and friendly environment. The teachers are so close to the students. If your child is in 6th grade they are lucky. They have the best teachers you can imagine. They get so close to them. They give them cool and funny nicknames. Like smiley. Its fun and I would prescribe this school. Its great to know everyone in the small school. Its not like Dallas. Thats one reason why most love this school and 2nd they like the education you get. We got one of the top high schools in the US. Also our elementary got Exemplary for I think almost every year I've been there. Its a great school and communtity.

Last modified Martins Mill High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.