Bad
Good

Posted May 19, 2013
This school goes above and beyond for all their students. my kids graduated from their and now my grandkids go their, I would recommend it highly.

Posted January 08, 2009
I love my school. I would agree with Basketball being the number 1 priority at this school. But otherwise it is a safe and friendly environment. The teachers are so close to the students. If your child is in 6th grade they are lucky. They have the best teachers you can imagine. They get so close to them. They give them cool and funny nicknames. Like smiley. Its fun and I would prescribe this school. Its great to know everyone in the small school. Its not like Dallas. Thats one reason why most love this school and 2nd they like the education you get. We got one of the top high schools in the US. Also our elementary got Exemplary for I think almost every year I've been there. Its a great school and communtity.

Posted March 17, 2006
Martin's Mill ISD is an amazing school district. The teaching staff is highly trained and do their job well. The students and teachers have a great relationship allowing both sides to feel comfortable and enjoy being at school. The quality of the academic programs is high, and Martin's Mill competes on the state level in many competitions. Extracurricular activites are varied, programs include athletics, music, and art. The level of parent involvement is extremely high. The community really embraces the school, and gives us all the support we need to fufill our dreams.

Martins Mill High School 2

Posted February 19, 2006
I was not a parent but a student of Martin's Mill High School. This school was fun and not real bad into drugs or clicks. The biggest problem with this school is that if your parent worked or went to school there then you were considered better than everyone else in the eyes of the teachers. You were given special priveleges and got away with just about everything. If you were a good basketball player you also got away with alot of things. I would not suggest attended this school if you want a good education or a potential at a scholarship for college. Mrs. Diehl is the only reason I would tell anyone to attend this school. She is the best teacher I have ever had and I am now a Junior in College. If your child is into sceince then attend this school.

Martins Mill High School
1861 Martins Mill Road, Canton, TX  75103
Last modified Martins Mill High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.