Canutillo, TX

Posted April 14, 2014
How can the website be liable if you take them off. I dint put anything that is derogatory and you pull my commons.

Canutillo Middle School 3

Posted August 01, 2012
I went to Canutillo Middle School 2007-2009 and I was very satisfied with my experience there. Teaching wise I was in Pre-AP and I felt like I was challenged in teaching. However we also focused too much on Texas history and this is a problem that carried over to High School as well. We are a small school but my class was very close with each other and we didn't have serious bullying issues. However some students start to join gangs during this period so be wary about your kids! I participated in lots of programs and this school and my hard work was often displayed which was nice. The cheerleading squad back then went through many ups and downs and changes hopefully that has changed. I'm glad they made us focus on our grades and we often held study sessions instead of practice. But it was good for some of us who were behind. Personally our school should focus more on math and science often I felt like I wasn't taught enough and that is why I struggled in high school. Instead of focusing on TAKS related education they should go beyond that as well. Most of my teachers were kind, but a few were really cruel to their students. The school seems to be improving though.

Canutillo Middle School 4

Posted February 16, 2012
Great work happening at Canutillo Middle. They have a strong principal and a dedicated staff. The school has had many teachers of the year winners.

Posted January 20, 2012
The principal was rarely at the school and the vice principal wouldn't return my phone calls. We moved to get our children out of this school.

Posted May 29, 2009
this is the most non-learning horrible school i've ever heard of because most of the teachers fail thier jobs and the taks grades go down each year dont let ur kids go in this school!!!!!!!

Canutillo Middle School 5

Posted October 16, 2008

Canutillo Middle School 2

Posted June 30, 2008
This is a good school in terms of safety and major gang problems mainly due to the fact that the student population is so small. It is rich in extracurriculur activities and all the kids are friendly over all. The only problem i see is that most teachers are either inexperinced or fail to properly teach their students the required material to pass the TAKS test. I am also not too happy with the administration who do not enforce fair disciplinary action.

Posted November 16, 2007
This is the worst school! The teachers are horrible as well as the safety. I wouldn't recommend you to enroll your child in this school.

Canutillo Middle School
P O Box 100, Canutillo, TX  79835
Last modified Canutillo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canutillo Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top