Canutillo Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2012
My daughters enjoyed going to Canutillo Elementary. Their teachers were great and did more than prepared them for the next grade. By the time we went on to the middle school, they were more than ready. It is a very friendly school setting.

Canutillo Elementary School 5

Posted February 26, 2012
Canutillo Elementary School is an excellent school with great teachers and staff who really care about the students and the community. The bilingual program is top notch. My child is learning to read, write, and speak in English as well as Spanish.

Posted June 24, 2005
Canutillo Elementary has provided my children with a great education. Their bilingual program is excellent.

Posted June 09, 2005
I'm very happy with my children attending this school. The teacher per student ratio is just wonderful. My oldest used to attend another school and just wasn't challenged enough as he is in Canutillo elementary.

Canutillo Elementary School 3

Posted March 02, 2005
My two children attend Canutillo Elem. and this is the first year for both. The first grade dual language program is outstanding and both teachers have helped my son with both his English and Spanish as a second language. The curriclum can be a little tough for a child who has never been in a dual language program but with time and patience you see your child master both languages. I do wish that there were more student/parent activities. The school offers continuing education for parents but it does not do much for fostering student to parent and or parent to parent activities. The school is pretty big and has over 700 children and my childrens teachers & counselors have done well in keeping them safe and providing one on one times when needed. The principle could foster a more friendly work environment between himself and his staff.

Posted December 22, 2004
My three children attended and two still this school. The quality of education is better than other schools I have visited. Other teachers and administrators have visited the school and are amazed by what is being done at this school. The teachers and administration are connected and communicate well on all levels. The parental involvemnet is high and welcomed at this school. I feel lucky to have my children here.

Canutillo Elementary School
P O Box 100, Canutillo, TX  79835
Last modified Canutillo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canutillo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top