Round Top-Carmine High School 3

Posted August 08, 2009
i attended rtc-e this year in 6th grade. I love the teachers they are always there for you. This year was pretty tough, because i had lots of friends in Houston and a really bigh class and i was going to get to go to middle school., but this is cooler cause i am going to the high school campus and cant wait.

Round Top-Carmine High School 5

Posted October 08, 2008
I attended RT-C from start to finish. It is a small town atmosphere with small town teachers and small town kids. I didn't have to deal with drugs(I was never exposed to any drugs other than alcohol). I attended a major university upon graduating. Other than the culture shock of having 50-500 students in a class as opposed to 4-14 at RT-C, I had no trouble making the transition. I learned everything I needed, felt safe, and above all the teachers actually cared. You don't need an overeducated teacher to funnel information to you, you need someone who cares and knows what works in giving an education. I cannot fathom the idea of sending my children anywhere else.

Round Top-Carmine High School 5

Posted November 16, 2005
- a former student

Round Top-Carmine High School 3

Posted July 14, 2004
My children attended this school for over 8 years, all but one began in Kindergarten and they have never felt they belong in this community. They have been bullied and treated badly because we were outsiders. The school is lacking in good facilities for track and field and provide little or no training to prepare the kids for meets. The curriculum has improved drastically, since we moved here, but there are still some very old-fashioned, under-trained teachers. Good things: clean facility, family-type atmosphere (at least among all the outsiders), and caring teachers and principals that let you know when anything is going wrong with your child. There's almost no drugs, but alcohol is still widely accepted and used in minors. These children are really not prepared for highly accredited universities and the real world. Parents will have to prepare them..which is good...if that's what you want.

Round Top-Carmine High School
P O Box 385, Carmine, TX  78932
Last modified Round Top-Carmine High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Round Top-Carmine High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top