Central Elementary School 3

Posted October 22, 2014
The teachers are great, they really take an interest in the children. The school counselor is also a wonderful resource, very helpful. They could improve on extra circular activities, such as student groups. They only have choir and a green team for older grades but the younger kids would really benefit from more team building, collaborative exercises too.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
I really appreciate all the extra help the teachers and staff has extended to my daughter. I have excellent commnication with her teacher and we work as a team to help educate her. Teachers cannot do it alone. Parents must particpate in the education of their child. I am happy we made the decision to choose Coyote Ridge Elementary School.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2013
The teachers are mean do not send your children here. The teachers are verbally abusive.

Central Elementary School 1

Posted January 11, 2012
this school often tries to cross the line between teaching and parenting. instead of working together with the parents they try the "we know your kid better then you do! "approach.

Central Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
My step-daughter attends this school and I am not happy with the way it is cluttered. I feel that she is not surrounded by multi-cultural students. I hate the fact that there are paleteras outside selling items as if it were a flea market.

Central Elementary School
1600 South Perry Road, Carrollton, TX  75006
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top