Carrollton, TX

Posted November 12, 2009
This is my sons first year at Blanton. We transfered from another CFBISD school. We have nothing but good things to say about the teachers, staff, and school. in the past years he didnt injoy school and never wanted to go, but this year we see a totally different side of him. He absolutely loves school this year, and never wants to leave. They are so involved in everyway. My husban and I feel safe that our son is in such good hands when he is not home with us. Keep up the great work!!!!!

Posted August 22, 2007
My two childern have been enrooled at blanton since kindegarden. The Teachers and Staff here are just awsome. i can o nly say one thing about Blanton..'keep up the good great work' Sincerly, Rebecca Donaghey

Posted February 19, 2005
Both of my children have attended Blanton Elementary for the past fours years. The quality of teaching is excellent. I have never seen a more dedicated teaching staff. The teachers at Blanton, spend time before school, after school, and even on Saturdays to give their students every opportunity to succeed. The prinipal and assistant principal spend as much or more time working with students, as well as their own lunch time to work with students. This school is an amazing school with many dedicated professionals and paraprofessionals all working toward the goal of STUDENT SUCCESS!

Blanton Elementary School
2525 Scott Mill Road, Carrollton, TX  75006
Last modified Blanton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blanton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top