Carrollton, TX

Posted January 20, 2015
I am a grandparent, and I love your school FURNEAUX ELEMENTARY in Carrollton for my grandson loves to go to school since he has been attending Furneaux. He says his teachers take interest in him, and he is always finishing fast and the teachers give him books to read and encouage him to do other things than just sit at his desk. This is special teaching and attention to student that I admire at your school. Thank you and this extra attention has proven a benefit to his loving to go to school again. Matthew is in 3rd grade and excellling in Science and Math because of his mother's determination of teaching and his teachers. THANKS A MILLION - Grandmomma

Posted July 28, 2014
I love this school! The students, parents, and staff are all amazing. Lori Parker is a great principal and has made some great changes.

Posted May 15, 2014
I love furneaux elementary! ! Donna and Pam are always very helpful it amazes me how they know who I am and who my child is as soon as I walk in. Mrs. Parker is always interacting with the kids. My son is always happy to go to school and happier at the end of the day. Ms. Kemp and Mrs. Waldron are amazing so happy son had them as teachers.

Posted April 18, 2014
We have the Best School Ever! We have a principal who will do whatever it takes to help teachers and teachers who will do whatever it takes to help kids! It is an awesome, positive, fun environment.

Posted April 17, 2014
this school rocks the teachers go beyond the course of duty and the principal is the best.

Posted October 12, 2010
not only that i love this school, because i do envy them, because i can see that, not the teachers only had put their effort to teach and to tutor the kids " which are our children" also the Head Man, Which is the Mr.Cunningham, the Principal" will also put his time to make sure that Every Child will never left Behind, and it is true. He makes sure the teachers will stayed back to land a helping hands for the needed to passed his/her grades... my kids had learned alot from these teachers and the Principal. thank you. tony

Posted April 24, 2010
My granddaughter went to this school, everyone was wonderful!

Posted September 16, 2009
Mr Cuuningham is the Principal and is a great role model

Posted July 30, 2008
My son will be a 4th grader Fall of '08. He has been at Furneaux since Kindergarten. I could not be happier with the attention he gets, or the quality of the staff. They are a big reason we have not moved from the area.

Posted May 30, 2007
Since we have moved to the Carrollton area in 2005, my boys have made an improvement in their learning that I was unable to get in the other district. They had fallen one to two years behind grade level and needed a lot of help. I have been impressed with the staff at Furneaux, the administrators as well as educators with the time they have had my boys to pull miracles to get them close to grade level or at grade level and work as hard as they do. They make parent involvement a whole lot easier to communicate and get involved in to help these children. I am glad I made the choice to bring them here, it is a wonderful school. They rock!

3210 Furneaux Lane, Carrollton, TX  75007
Last modified Furneaux Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Furneaux Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top