Bad
Good

Both of my parents are educators (kindergarten and college) so I have seen public education from both sides. This school is really good. I believe one of the strengths is its relatively small size taking in only a small geographic region for students. (However, maybe all the schools here are this size... it is smaller than my mom's elementary school in rural Ohio.) There does not appear to be any infighting between teachers and administration. Parents, both fathers and mothers, are encouraged to be involved and volunteer at school. Kindergarten (where my son attends) has done a great job of teaching to the required "testing levels" without having it feel like a drill. The kindergarten teachers team teach together which we like. Our son is very happy here. We would highly recommend this school to others.

Rosemeade is a wonderful school! Principal is wonderful, willing to meet with you and discuss your concerns. Active PTA and great extracurricular activities!

My daughter has had such a fun kindergarten year this year, and I am happy to see her love of learning blooming! I personally have enjoyed being on several committies, and our family has loved all of the events and programs put on throughout the year. I am looking forward to all of the great things she'll do next year!

Well in my previous review of the school and it's teachers has changed. We have a new principal and wow the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade teachers are awesome.

Last modified Rosemeade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.