Rosemeade Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2011
Both of my parents are educators (kindergarten and college) so I have seen public education from both sides. This school is really good. I believe one of the strengths is its relatively small size taking in only a small geographic region for students. (However, maybe all the schools here are this size... it is smaller than my mom's elementary school in rural Ohio.) There does not appear to be any infighting between teachers and administration. Parents, both fathers and mothers, are encouraged to be involved and volunteer at school. Kindergarten (where my son attends) has done a great job of teaching to the required "testing levels" without having it feel like a drill. The kindergarten teachers team teach together which we like. Our son is very happy here. We would highly recommend this school to others.

Rosemeade Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2009
Rosemeade is a wonderful school! Principal is wonderful, willing to meet with you and discuss your concerns. Active PTA and great extracurricular activities!

Posted March 24, 2008
My daughter has had such a fun kindergarten year this year, and I am happy to see her love of learning blooming! I personally have enjoyed being on several committies, and our family has loved all of the events and programs put on throughout the year. I am looking forward to all of the great things she'll do next year!

Posted January 30, 2008
Well in my previous review of the school and it's teachers has changed. We have a new principal and wow the 3rd, 4th and 5th grade teachers are awesome.

Rosemeade Elementary School 2

Posted June 07, 2007

Posted July 06, 2004
This is by far a great school, if there were more patient teachers in this school it would by far be better than it is now.

Rosemeade Elementary School
3550 Kimberly Drive, Carrollton, TX  75007
Last modified Rosemeade Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rosemeade Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top