Creekview High School 1

Posted August 11, 2014
Too many bullies at this school, most people are in their own league of independence and they only hate people that aren't from carrollton, most people are losers, don't go to this school.

Posted November 05, 2012
I have had one child graduate from Creekview and I have one currently a junior at the school. To start off, I was worried about the school being cliquish or closed off to, well a different sort of child- that both of my kiddos are. That fear was quickly removed when I saw how accepted they were- especially within the Theatre Arts Tech Crew. I couldn't be happier with the teachers. They don't make things easy, they challenge your kids instead of just letting them slide by. Creekview High School believes in their students and that has made all of the difference. Thank you to a wonderful staff. I feel blessed that my kids have you in their lives. Regards!

Posted March 12, 2012
I feel confident about sending my children to this school. At first I was worried it was going down hill the past few years, but they replaced a lot of the people in the office, who have made certain changes to the way things work. My child's grades have been improving greatly with his new teachers, had gone to state in a academic and musical competition.

Creekview High School 3

Posted May 26, 2011
this school has two sides to it. Depending on your child this may be a good school or a bad one, i graduated this year, 2012 and i can tell you i did not like this school. the veteran teachers are retiring and are being replaced with apathetic staff. there is virtually no dress code, and rules are broken by a large percentage of the students all the time. the gang activity has skyrocketed in the school and surrounding area. however some of the higher level classes still have good teachers. i wouldnt reccomend this school but it is not a bad option.

Creekview High School 2

Posted January 05, 2011
Honestly, this school has been a great disappointment over the last several years. Except for a couple of people in the administration, they are incredibly unorganized and have dropped so many balls with my children I have sent there, I have lost count. I don't plan on sending any of my other children there because the system has let us down so many times. I'm hoping the new principal will make some much needed changes. We've never been more disappointed with a school experience.

Creekview High School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
The school has some really great teachers, especially in the Physics and Calculus areas. The school is changing, but changing for the better.

Creekview High School 0

Posted February 24, 2010
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this school in comparison to other schools such as Coppell, Lewisville, Hebron, etc... some parents need to stop being picky about how the school has 'changed'. of course it is going to change, the demographics of Carrollton/Farmers Branch have changed dramatically over the past 5 years. The 'old standards' of the past are unreachable due to different class sizes, social backgrounds of the students, and a changed environment of the the community. You can't blame the school for something it has no control over; it's location in Carrollton doesn't make it bad school. Secondly, unless you walking the hallways, then there are really no other opinions that matter except for that of the students. Sorry parents but Creekview is getting better and the teachers and staff members are trying their hardest to cater to a different group of students.

Posted July 07, 2009
Great school - especially the Fine Arts Dept.

Posted November 06, 2008
Like everything, it's what you make of it. I didn't focus on any one thing while in high school. It was senior year when I took 5 art classes at Creekview and another art class each semester at Brookhaven. Now I am Parsons the New School for Design. Success is measured by your determination not by others. I really enjoyed my life there. Ignorant people exists. Ignore them and things will be fine.

Posted August 19, 2008

Creekview High School
3201 Old Denton Road, Carrollton, TX  75007
Last modified Creekview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekview High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top