Bad
Good

We just moved here from a larger district. We had thought that this was supposed to be a good school but we are very sadly mistaken. 1st). The climate of the school is very unfriendly. My teen tried sitting at a table for lunch and was told very bluntly and rudely he could not sit there. He went to several different tables and was told the same thing, that they were saving the spot for someone else. He does not dress differently, nor does he act differently it's just he is not from this school. When you pick up kids after school, they are all so quiet and non smiling compared to other schools I have been to, there is no school spirit of any kind. 2nd). The school is so far behind in technology compared to other school districts. They are still using 2004 monitors. They are trying to get the Google Chrome books in but most of the teachers know nothing about them. Our schools have been using the most modern technology on the market so that the students can compete with other schools across the nation. My teen is so completely miserable, because he so much further ahead than most of the students and teachers and he's not a genius. 3rd). Academically, it needs alot of work. Chemistry class, class asignment is very simple and very basic: How to find the mass of water in a beaken. A beaken.....many of these kids knew nothing of beakins or the simple equation, which was taught to my child clear back in 4th grade. With all things considered, we are thinking of taking our student out of school and either homeschooling or having to move to a different school. I didnt want to believe how bad the school was but with further investigation, this is NOT a good school.

All the good teachers are being forced to leave because the administrators are handing the school over to wanna be thugs. How am I supposed to be prepared for college when any assignment I take including tests I can retake until I make an 85. They might as well pass out free diplomas.

Too many bullies at this school, most people are in their own league of independence and they only hate people that aren't from carrollton, most people are losers, don't go to this school.

The school is the best High Schooll I have found in Carrollton.. The teachers are good quality and kind. Academics are great.. This is a good school for a child to go to.. I have 2 Children at this school one in 9th the other in 12th.

I've been involved with this school as a parent and teacher for over a decade. Sadly, it has steadily declined over the last 5 years. The large staff turnover is due in part to the lack of support administrators have for their teachers. Students are not required to follow the most basic rules like dress codes and ID's. The school does little to prepare them for real life situations and the rules of society. The administrators demeanor is to get them through the program and graduate them in order to keep their numbers looking good. in the mean time, they allow students to get away with things that they will ultimately be responsible for in the real world. They are not taught to be responsible and good citizens and quickly learn ways to get around having to do their work, show up to school on time, respect authority and behave in a manner appropriate to their environment. When situations arise, as they ultimately will, the mindset is one of damage control and secrecy. There have frequently been incidents occur where other staff members or parents should be aware of and they are not. I am not alone in my concern about how things have digressed on this campus. Quiet = Employement

I have had one child graduate from Creekview and I have one currently a junior at the school. To start off, I was worried about the school being cliquish or closed off to, well a different sort of child- that both of my kiddos are. That fear was quickly removed when I saw how accepted they were- especially within the Theatre Arts Tech Crew. I couldn't be happier with the teachers. They don't make things easy, they challenge your kids instead of just letting them slide by. Creekview High School believes in their students and that has made all of the difference. Thank you to a wonderful staff. I feel blessed that my kids have you in their lives. Regards!

I feel confident about sending my children to this school. At first I was worried it was going down hill the past few years, but they replaced a lot of the people in the office, who have made certain changes to the way things work. My child's grades have been improving greatly with his new teachers, had gone to state in a academic and musical competition.

this school has two sides to it. Depending on your child this may be a good school or a bad one, i graduated this year, 2012 and i can tell you i did not like this school. the veteran teachers are retiring and are being replaced with apathetic staff. there is virtually no dress code, and rules are broken by a large percentage of the students all the time. the gang activity has skyrocketed in the school and surrounding area. however some of the higher level classes still have good teachers. i wouldnt reccomend this school but it is not a bad option.

Honestly, this school has been a great disappointment over the last several years. Except for a couple of people in the administration, they are incredibly unorganized and have dropped so many balls with my children I have sent there, I have lost count. I don't plan on sending any of my other children there because the system has let us down so many times. I'm hoping the new principal will make some much needed changes. We've never been more disappointed with a school experience.

The school has some really great teachers, especially in the Physics and Calculus areas. The school is changing, but changing for the better.

Last modified Creekview High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.