Bad
Good

Posted April 25, 2015
I am so grateful that my child is able to go to this school as we were on the waiting list until just about a week before school started. The emphasis on character-building is almost as strong as the emphasis on academia. There is quite a bit of homework, but after an adjustment phase, my daughter is doing it on her own now without much help from me-she is in 1st grade. This school encourages parental involvement-almost relies on it-and I am so glad that my son gets to go also next year!

Posted February 02, 2015
This is a great school. Everyone works as a team. My daughter loves this school. They communicate with you. Everyone seems happy. I was putting my daughter in private school, when she was accepted here. I am very grateful that she was able to attend Vista Academy. She is so Happy!!! Learning is fun again... This school is creative and fun. Donna

Posted September 26, 2013
My son was in waiting list and later got selected.. This is one of the best schools I have seen so far.. They inculcate discipline on a daily basis and motivate students using points a based system. The homework seems a bit intense but i think my son is definitely learning something in first grade..and that its been just 3 weeks.

Posted September 26, 2013
This is one of the best schools out there. They motivate children to get an interest to learn and also make school fun. My son wants to go to school every day. I love the way they organize the car pool during morning drop off and evening pick up. They are very effective and know how to run a school smoothly and awesomely

Posted November 29, 2012
My three oldest boys have been attending Vista for the past three years. We love it.

Posted July 14, 2011
We are so happy and relieved to have found this school. The teachers engage students with creative learning activities and all seem to take a personal interest in the kids. The environment is so upbeat with teachers who appear to love their jobs. My oldest child noticed a difference in the environment at the beginning and said the kids actually do what the teachers say so that teachers can actually teach. This is a unique environment since Vista isn't a default neighborhood school-- parents make extra effort for children to attend, and their involvement is clearly shown in the students' character.

Posted April 26, 2011
My son is attending Kindergarten and loves it. He needs some extra help but is very intelligent. They are working with him to reach his full potential. I love the teachers and for computers, they work on laptops. They have real specials such as PE with a gym. This school is better than most of the private schools in the area. I feel so lucky to have found this school. It seems to have all the advantages of public and private schools.

Carrollton Classical Academy
2400 North Josey Lane, Carrollton, TX  75006
Last modified Carrollton Classical Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carrollton Classical Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top