1 star

Quest Middle Of Coppell 1

Posted August 28, 2014
The director is heartless to students. She yells at them at the top of her lungs for the simplest mistakes and I just don't approve at all . This school would be a 10 I it wasn't for her. She is very strict and rude to the children which my child personally gets very hurt over. The teachers are mostly good. The worst part is I'm not being dramatic. The kids are not allowed to wear their pants on the inside of their boots, her rules! That was not in the school dress code packet they gave us at the begging of the year. I just think it's ridiculous! I will never recommend this school as long as she is there!

Quest Middle Of Coppell
1615 West Belt Line Road, Carrollton, TX  75006
Last modified Quest Middle Of Coppell is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Middle Of Coppell Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews.