Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Polser Elementary School 3

Posted August 10, 2016
My kids went to Polser for a few years. My daughter had an issue with a teacher trying to humiliate her. I didn't find out about all of the crazy stuff until the end of the year. Her teacher caused my daughter to feel like she couldn't do anything. My daughter struggled with motivation because of the things her teacher would say and do. As soon as we switched her teacher she started doing amazing in school. She was so happy and motivated. Her old teacher had the audacity to suggest I hold her back. She is such a smart and sweet girl and I hate that even with me being present in her class and school education I somehow missed what her teacher was doing. Polser overall was great. Some teachers are a bit impatient with some of the minorities. Not many just a few. Anyway it didn't keep my girl down for long. She's a straight a student now at a different school and asks to visit Polser all of the time.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 10, 2016
Mr troxler thank you for always being their and pushing my kid. You helped her believe in herself again

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted August 10, 2016
Some are just too old to teach. Not always open to the different beliefs that each student has.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted August 10, 2016
For the most part yes. ...............................................,,,,,,,,....................9187:);$73$3882$$;738!,73$$382$/772):$72)2)):76hhsudheuehdhuwbduuwhdjd did he dbe be fb Chad. Did dh dbe b

Develops respect: Neutral

Posted August 10, 2016
I feel they sometimes over look some common issues. Some kids are able to get away with more.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted August 10, 2016
They were very kind to all students except for one teacher who rushed lunch time that the students spent with their parents

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted August 10, 2016
A teachers was a bit rude and impatient with my child. Caused my daughter to give up on herself.

Polser Elementary School 5

Posted March 23, 2016
I love Polser with such attentive team from Principal, to grade level teachers to specials and staff members. Kids need teachers who work closely with each child specially at elementary level and thats what i feel ever since moving my kid in 3rd grade here. someone rightly said that Polser is a hidden treasure. Thank you Polser!

Polser Elementary School 1

Posted April 07, 2015
This school was a disappointment. I heard great things from family friends and on the web, but once I sent my child there, I was not pleased. They have a disrespectful staff and administration.

Polser Elementary School 5

Posted January 07, 2014
I just recently had to transfer my kids to Polser due to educational need issues with their previous school. The staff is all very nice and welcoming. I look forward to a fantastic school year with Polser.

1520 Polser Road, Carrollton, TX  75010
Last modified Polser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.