Posted January 07, 2014
I just recently had to transfer my kids to Polser due to educational need issues with their previous school. The staff is all very nice and welcoming. I look forward to a fantastic school year with Polser.

Polser Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2013
I had three kids attend Polser Elementary for three years each and I can not put into words how thrilled I am thay we moved out of the district. The teacher's and nurse at the campus are wonderful. The principal is always around but is not necessarily on top of all issues. We, as well as a few others, had a issue with the attendence clerk getting too involved in our personal lives. She was constantly disturbing my childrens class time with phone calls and pulling them out of class. She was in direct violation of court documents the school had on file. We had to stress and fight with the school all year long over the issue and saw no progress. Honestly, we sent written and verbal requests one after another. We even sat down and had multiple meetings with the principal and teachers. Finally, we just moved out of the district. From what I've been told this attendence clerk is no longer employed at this campus but I still rate it a 1 because all year long it was a constant struggle that was only resolved because we moved.

Posted September 05, 2012
My kids love this school. All the teachers have been helpful each year in working with my two boys, who don't really like homework but the teachers always seem to find a way to get through to them. Mrs.Fry, the principal is awesome & very caring. And the PTA is super active and works to keep Polser up to par with other area schools even though we have some low socioeconomic students. A great school!

Polser Elementary School 3

Posted March 19, 2012
I am not understanding at ALL why this school is rated a 5....there must be some terrible mistake and if I knew how to fix it I would immediately. Polser is a great school. My two daughters attended here a few years ago but then we relocated to another state and without hestitation I would send them back to attend this school in a second. The principle Ms. Fry is very caring to all the students, she knows them all by name and she knows the parents as well. She doesn't hide out in her office as some principles do. The PTA and parent support is wonderful. This school offers great diversity, is immaculate, the teachers are caring and wonderful....I am telling you the rating is NOT accurate this has to be an 8 or 9 school easily....I will work on figuring out how to fix this horrible injustic with this unfair rating that could deter people!

Posted October 11, 2010
I think Polser is a GREAT school, I like the faculty and the one on one attention my children and I receive when needed! I volunteer my time when I can and there is a great OPEN DOOR policy with teachers and front office staff! My son said LUNCH could be better! lol :)

Posted September 09, 2010
I have two children in Polser Elementary and have been attending for 2 years total now. We really like the teachers we've had and the principal and staff really seem to care about each child's welfare. They have high standards for the kids to adhere to and that is good for my two rowdy boys. The level of experience of the teachers seems very good. The parent involvement & PTA is strong here, which is a good thing.

Posted September 02, 2010
We love Polser! It's a great school with a wonderful faculty! It's a very family-friendly school.

Posted July 19, 2010
Both of my kids went to Polser Elementary. Great teachers, good disipline, a very good school!

Polser Elementary School 3

Posted June 03, 2009
We moved here from out of state. School is clean very well maintained. Education seems to be on target. However, it seems as though some of the teachers have the mentality of the grade they are teaching. Teachers gossiping where children can hear them. Not professional! Teachers have favorites and do not hide it.. the other children see this and makes them feel uncomfortable. The front office staff very kind and helpful. The Nurse, communicate very well with the parents incase something may come up. The concept of 'Kids with Character' is great.. really to bad that some of the teachers don't have character to adhere to like the children do. That's my two cents... just glad its the end of the year and we get a break !

Polser Elementary School 1

Posted January 17, 2008

Polser Elementary School
1520 Polser Road, Carrollton, TX  75010
Last modified Polser Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Polser Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top