Posted November 01, 2009
I was once a student at American Heritage Academy and honestly you won't find a more better diverse atmosphere than at American Heritage. I was a Junior when they told me that the school was gonna close down. I was hurt devastaded and most of all shocked. My ultimate goal was to graduate from this school as the class of 2010, little did I know my plans were completly changed. The love and relationships built at AHA are unlike any other. The football games were fun and enthusiastic, everyone had a great time! and the band was rockin it! The teachers and students had such great relationships it was more like they were our friends as well as our teachers. I truely will miss the laughs, the smiles, the love, and atmosphere of my once beloved school now put to rest, but I believe one day she will be back.

American Heritage Academy 4

Posted May 21, 2009
I have attended AHA for over 5 years now, and for the most part it has been a positive experience. It has its drama, like every other school, but overall it is a good school. I love all of my teachers. They are always encouraging and they are very encouraging in everything you do. It is a pity that the school has to close at the end of this school year. It has been a great 12 years. I will miss you AHA!

Posted May 13, 2009
i love AHA its fun we learn a ton and im in 7th grade the teatcher teatch by the word of god (BIBLE)

Posted December 09, 2008
I love AHA.... Where should I begin..My daughter is in the talented and gifted program. The teachers, the staff, and the students are wonderful and respectful. This if a true family Christian school. I highly recommend AHA.

Posted August 14, 2008
My child is now going one her 3rd full year at the school, and our thoughts have not changed from day one. We are thankful for AHA in every area (academics, caring, professionalism, etc.).

American Heritage Academy 3

Posted January 25, 2008
I notice in the past 16 months the schools management is not very good. The teachers are great but they promise alot and dont come through. Also it appears if your a member of the church you have more opportunites.

Posted September 08, 2007
I teach at this school, so I have a 'behind the scenes' view. The administration loves these students! They are willing to do what it takes to encourage success for every child. This school provides various competitive opportunities in sports, academics, and fine arts. New programs added this year are Latin and TAG (Talented and Gifted.) My own children graduated from AHA. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 17, 2006
We love AHA. I taught school some years ago and I know what to look for as it relates to a quality education. My child is getting the best education in the best environment. The parental involvement is second to none. The teachers are consistent and operate in the spirit of excellence. This school is cutting edge and is the place for your child to be if you want him to receive a solid Christ centered education. I would be remiss if I did not mention the exceptional fine arts and sports programs. My child and I Thank God often for this school. It is a blessing. I left a company I love in Ft. Worth so my child could attend this school and it was worth it!

Posted December 28, 2005

Posted July 28, 2005
This school is a great Private school to send your child. The academic level of the school is exceedingly above the average public school. Everyone is always a grade ahead in learning. Also, the school is nationally known for their excellence in athletics and the arts. Every teacher is trained at the highest levels in their field and go through a rigourous process before being hired. What more could you ask in a school. Great academic opportunities, highly skilled in the arts, and amazing academic achievments, this school has everything.

American Heritage Academy
2660 E Trinity Mills Rd, Carrollton, TX  75006
Last modified American Heritage Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
American Heritage Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top