K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I was once a student at American Heritage Academy and honestly you won't find a more better diverse atmosphere than at American Heritage. I was a Junior when they told me that the school was gonna close down. I was hurt devastaded and most of all shocked. My ultimate goal was to graduate from this school as the class of 2010, little did I know my plans were completly changed. The love and relationships built at AHA are unlike any other. The football games were fun and enthusiastic, everyone had a great time! and the band was rockin it! The teachers and students had such great relationships it was more like they were our friends as well as our teachers. I truely will miss the laughs, the smiles, the love, and atmosphere of my once beloved school now put to rest, but I believe one day she will be back.

I have attended AHA for over 5 years now, and for the most part it has been a positive experience. It has its drama, like every other school, but overall it is a good school. I love all of my teachers. They are always encouraging and they are very encouraging in everything you do. It is a pity that the school has to close at the end of this school year. It has been a great 12 years. I will miss you AHA!

i love AHA its fun we learn a ton and im in 7th grade the teatcher teatch by the word of god (BIBLE)

I love AHA.... Where should I begin..My daughter is in the talented and gifted program. The teachers, the staff, and the students are wonderful and respectful. This if a true family Christian school. I highly recommend AHA.

My child is now going one her 3rd full year at the school, and our thoughts have not changed from day one. We are thankful for AHA in every area (academics, caring, professionalism, etc.).

I notice in the past 16 months the schools management is not very good. The teachers are great but they promise alot and dont come through. Also it appears if your a member of the church you have more opportunites.

I teach at this school, so I have a 'behind the scenes' view. The administration loves these students! They are willing to do what it takes to encourage success for every child. This school provides various competitive opportunities in sports, academics, and fine arts. New programs added this year are Latin and TAG (Talented and Gifted.) My own children graduated from AHA. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified American Heritage Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12