Prince Of Peace Christian School 3

Posted April 02, 2015
My daughter has been at POP for 5 years. We have really enjoyed the school as a whole. I have to say that the curriculum is really just standard. Not anything above and beyond just a solid education. Over the last 2 years they have really focused on trying to aggressively grow the school fast. So in turn they are accepting students that are disruptive and may not have been in a christian environment before. This has really changed the culture of the school. This ALSO makes it very hard to pay the steep price for something that is starting to feel like public school. Most of the teachers are parents of the students that attend the school--some of the teachers need to retire so they can bring in some new and fresh approaches to teaching. I would love to see them step up the curriculum and really offer a advanced educational program for the price. They tout a fine arts dept. and there really isn't one. They periodically do drama plays. They are of horrible quality especially for the smaller kids. In addition the drama program is an extra fee. So overall the school is just OK.

Posted March 23, 2015
POPCS has met and/or exceeded all of our expectations as parents and our children as students. Our children truly have enjoyed their time at POPCS and we look forward to many more years to come. Our children continue to experience growth in academics, athletics, fine arts, socially, and in their faith journey. We like POPCS and its rigorous academic standards that is preparing them for higher education, their careers and beyond. We love POPCS and its faith component that we continue to experience. Our children's faith journeys have been tremendous to observe and this is preparing our children not only for higher education & their careers but for an eternity! In addition, we absolutely enjoy the fact that we are big enough to offer an array of extracurricular/elective activities, yet small enough to allow them to participate in all that they choose. This allows for the well rounding of our students. We are extremely blessed to have the ability for our children to attend such a great school!

Posted March 23, 2015
We love this school and so do my kids. The teachers, coaches & administration are the best. Not only are the academics excellent, they really care about my children and their academic scores, social growth and most important, their faith is God. I know that my children are in a place where they are loved and prayed for everyday. As a parent, I find the entire staff supportive and helpful- especially when navigating the teenage years. We feel so fortunate to be able to send our boys to POPCS. They will be fully prepared for college as well as life!
3 people found this helpful

Posted March 23, 2015
POPCS has been our "home" for the last 10 years and I can't imagine my child going to school anywhere else! Our initial plan was for our child just to attend Kindergarten here...ten years later we are still here. The staff, coaches, and administrators have had not only the best interest of the students, but the families as well. The academics are challenging for those students seeking a more rigorous curriculum but are also accommodating to a range of learning levels and needs. No school is perfect, however our time at POPCS continues to be a great experience that I would recommend!

Prince Of Peace Christian School 1

Posted March 10, 2015
The school use to be a great school. My child attended there for years but the staff has fallen off standard. The headmaster is a puppet for the system and the high school teachers are some of the most incompetent people I have ever encountered. Do yourself a favor and find a different school. They do not care about anything else except filling in as many spaces as possible and getting your money. I am not the only one that feels this way. More then 20 mothers I know are pulling their kids this year.
2 people found this helpful

Posted January 27, 2014
Really enjoy the school, students, and teachers. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience. It has been a great place for both of my kids.

Prince Of Peace Christian School 1

Posted October 29, 2013
When my child attended Prince of Peace Christian School, the school seemed to be more focused on sports and filling lockers than what they were filling the lockers with. My child was bitten in the 5th grade and the child who bit mine NEVER got in trouble! Faith is NOT a priority at this school; they claim to be christian and so do the students, but neither act christian. If you are going to talk the talk you better be ready to walk the walk; this is the motto I believe the school needs to teach. Overall, I am very pleased that we left this school; it was not right for us. I personally would not waste my time and money sending another child here.

Posted January 07, 2013
Great staff, gifted students and amazing facilities! POPCS just won the Henderson Cup awarded to the best private school based on academics, arts, and athletics for their classification of 3A. They now have moved to 4A in the high school.

Posted February 15, 2012
Prince of Peace Christian School was a wonderful experience for my child. I truly believe that it played a huge role in the person she is today. As a parent who went to Catholic school growing up I wanted a school that was Christian but Non-Deformational for my own child. Today my children have children and Prince Of Peace is their choice. I feel so blessed that my Grandchildren will have the benefit of this wonderful Christ filled school.

Posted February 15, 2012
I love Prince of Peace! They seek for excellence and God's guidance in all they do!! They are all about the kids first!!!

Prince Of Peace Christian School
4000 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX  75007
Last modified Prince Of Peace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Prince Of Peace Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top