Posted January 27, 2014
Really enjoy the school, students, and teachers. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience. It has been a great place for both of my kids.

Posted October 29, 2013
When my child attended Prince of Peace Christian School, the school seemed to be more focused on sports and filling lockers than what they were filling the lockers with. My child was bitten in the 5th grade and the child who bit mine NEVER got in trouble! Faith is NOT a priority at this school; they claim to be christian and so do the students, but neither act christian. If you are going to talk the talk you better be ready to walk the walk; this is the motto I believe the school needs to teach. Overall, I am very pleased that we left this school; it was not right for us. I personally would not waste my time and money sending another child here.

Posted January 07, 2013
Great staff, gifted students and amazing facilities! POPCS just won the Henderson Cup awarded to the best private school based on academics, arts, and athletics for their classification of 3A. They now have moved to 4A in the high school.

Posted February 15, 2012
Prince of Peace Christian School was a wonderful experience for my child. I truly believe that it played a huge role in the person she is today. As a parent who went to Catholic school growing up I wanted a school that was Christian but Non-Deformational for my own child. Today my children have children and Prince Of Peace is their choice. I feel so blessed that my Grandchildren will have the benefit of this wonderful Christ filled school.

Posted February 15, 2012
I love Prince of Peace! They seek for excellence and God's guidance in all they do!! They are all about the kids first!!!

Posted October 13, 2010
I went to POPCS for five years, as a non Christian. Yes, they welcome students of all faiths, but when somebody assumed I was a Christian and asked me what church I attended, I didn't feel as welcome from then on. I really enjoyed my years in elementary school and made some good friendships (the WINGS program is great, or was, when I attended with Karen James teaching) but especially towards the end of elementary school, I knew I wasn't being challenged at all. I rarely had homework and my parents and I both knew that I had to leave POPCS. The tuition is quite hefty and has increased quite a bit, which I completely disagree with considering the lack of education I received there. I know a ton of kids who left before high school or middle school because they just knew it was not challenging at all.

Posted August 19, 2010
I believe you better get your facts straight before posting (April 5, 2010 - Some of the comments...). Obviously you have NO idea what you are talking about. There are NUMEROUS students from both PCA and TCA at Ivy League Schools and many of them are there on FULL academic scholarships. Do some research and you will see for yourself. Don't talk badly about other schools if you don't have clear facts to back it up.

Posted April 05, 2010
I have two daughters who have attended POPCS since pre-school/kindergarten 6 years ago. They have been academically challenged and held accountable for their character in the most loving way. I love this school because it is a Christian school that is more ethnically diverse than most of the WASPish Christian schools in the area. They admit students who are of varying faiths, truly making the school a ministry-what a concept! The academics are top notch and the High School program is exceptional-which is why my family will be staying at POPCS until graduation.

Posted April 05, 2010
Some of the comments about the HS posted on this site are simply not true. The AP teachers have all attended multiple AP conferences and have undergone the audit that AP does for all schools offering AP. All of their courses are AP approved. A PhD teaches AP Chemistry! How is that substandard? The AP score passing rate exceeds other private schools in the area. There are NO AP/Pre-AP classes mixed with regular classes. That happened the first two years as the school was starting off, but as attendance ha grown, so have the AP and elective offerings. This school is a rising star! POP has grads at West Point, Columbia, Purdue, UT and other selective schools. I haven't seen any Ivy League schools on the list at PCA or TCA recently. More importantly, the kids have positive relationships with their teachers and peers. It's not perfect, but it's close!

Prince Of Peace Christian School 4

Posted January 17, 2010
I have attended this school for seven years. It is a good school with not very many choices. Although growing, it is very small. Although not many sports choices, most all of the students are very athletic and have won state, nationals, and district many times. This school gives very little freedom, and freedom to make choices for the students. They favorite certain students, and are very unfair to those who have troublesome siblings.

Prince Of Peace Christian School
4000 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX  75007
Last modified Prince Of Peace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Prince Of Peace Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top