Posted March 23, 2015
POPCS has met and/or exceeded all of our expectations as parents and our children as students. Our children truly have enjoyed their time at POPCS and we look forward to many more years to come. Our children continue to experience growth in academics, athletics, fine arts, socially, and in their faith journey. We like POPCS and its rigorous academic standards that is preparing them for higher education, their careers and beyond. We love POPCS and its faith component that we continue to experience. Our children's faith journeys have been tremendous to observe and this is preparing our children not only for higher education & their careers but for an eternity! In addition, we absolutely enjoy the fact that we are big enough to offer an array of extracurricular/elective activities, yet small enough to allow them to participate in all that they choose. This allows for the well rounding of our students. We are extremely blessed to have the ability for our children to attend such a great school!

Posted March 23, 2015
We love this school and so do my kids. The teachers, coaches & administration are the best. Not only are the academics excellent, they really care about my children and their academic scores, social growth and most important, their faith is God. I know that my children are in a place where they are loved and prayed for everyday. As a parent, I find the entire staff supportive and helpful- especially when navigating the teenage years. We feel so fortunate to be able to send our boys to POPCS. They will be fully prepared for college as well as life!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 23, 2015
POPCS has been our "home" for the last 10 years and I can't imagine my child going to school anywhere else! Our initial plan was for our child just to attend Kindergarten here...ten years later we are still here. The staff, coaches, and administrators have had not only the best interest of the students, but the families as well. The academics are challenging for those students seeking a more rigorous curriculum but are also accommodating to a range of learning levels and needs. No school is perfect, however our time at POPCS continues to be a great experience that I would recommend!

Posted March 10, 2015
The school use to be a great school. My child attended there for years but the staff has fallen off standard. The headmaster is a puppet for the system and the high school teachers are some of the most incompetent people I have ever encountered. Do yourself a favor and find a different school. They do not care about anything else except filling in as many spaces as possible and getting your money. I am not the only one that feels this way. More then 20 mothers I know are pulling their kids this year.

Posted January 27, 2014
Really enjoy the school, students, and teachers. Couldn't be more pleased with the experience. It has been a great place for both of my kids.

Posted October 29, 2013
When my child attended Prince of Peace Christian School, the school seemed to be more focused on sports and filling lockers than what they were filling the lockers with. My child was bitten in the 5th grade and the child who bit mine NEVER got in trouble! Faith is NOT a priority at this school; they claim to be christian and so do the students, but neither act christian. If you are going to talk the talk you better be ready to walk the walk; this is the motto I believe the school needs to teach. Overall, I am very pleased that we left this school; it was not right for us. I personally would not waste my time and money sending another child here.

Posted January 07, 2013
Great staff, gifted students and amazing facilities! POPCS just won the Henderson Cup awarded to the best private school based on academics, arts, and athletics for their classification of 3A. They now have moved to 4A in the high school.

Posted February 15, 2012
Prince of Peace Christian School was a wonderful experience for my child. I truly believe that it played a huge role in the person she is today. As a parent who went to Catholic school growing up I wanted a school that was Christian but Non-Deformational for my own child. Today my children have children and Prince Of Peace is their choice. I feel so blessed that my Grandchildren will have the benefit of this wonderful Christ filled school.

Posted February 15, 2012
I love Prince of Peace! They seek for excellence and God's guidance in all they do!! They are all about the kids first!!!

Posted October 13, 2010
I went to POPCS for five years, as a non Christian. Yes, they welcome students of all faiths, but when somebody assumed I was a Christian and asked me what church I attended, I didn't feel as welcome from then on. I really enjoyed my years in elementary school and made some good friendships (the WINGS program is great, or was, when I attended with Karen James teaching) but especially towards the end of elementary school, I knew I wasn't being challenged at all. I rarely had homework and my parents and I both knew that I had to leave POPCS. The tuition is quite hefty and has increased quite a bit, which I completely disagree with considering the lack of education I received there. I know a ton of kids who left before high school or middle school because they just knew it was not challenging at all.

Prince Of Peace Christian School
4000 Midway Road, Carrollton, TX  75007
Last modified Prince Of Peace Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Prince Of Peace Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top