Posted May 23, 2014
Two of my children have attended CVMS. I can not speak highly enough of this school. The teachers are involved with the students in a way that met the needs of my two very different children. My child who needs "riding" was appropriately pushed and her excuses were not pandered to. My overachiever was rewarded and her confidence in her abilities absolutely blossomed. The academics and instruction were very good, opportunities for electives and extracurricular activities abound, and the school itself is highly maintained. The ONLY complaint I have ever heard is that my overachiever gets frustrated with the average students slowing the learning process, as SHOULD statistically be the case. This tells me that the school is teaching at the right level, and that pre-AP courses are in order for next year. CVMS has prepared her to achieve and excel in PAP. If you send your children here, they will be in excellent hands.

Posted September 13, 2013
Best school ever! My child loved this school! The amount of HS credit classes they have just in the 7th grade is amazing! My son will be taking Spanish III in 9th grade! Discipline is very good and yet they have the same privileges as other schools! They also have very great scheduling with Hour block lunch and Flex time!

Creek Valley Middle School 4

Posted October 11, 2010
I really love CVMS and my son is full of school pride! I feel comfortable knowing the Principal and her staff know what is going on with all students, they know the "Clicks" and stay on top of any and all concerns! I'm very impressed and since i grew up in the LISD school system I expected nothing less!! :)

Posted July 19, 2010
Both of my kids went to CVMS. Excellent school, great teachers. Very good disipline. The staff reacted quicky and appropriately when I brought a problem to their attention that my daughter was having with another student. I was very impressed with how organized they were. They have high expectations for behavior, and that's really important now in a middle school.

Creek Valley Middle School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I love everything about Creek Valley Middle School. It seek s to inspire and encourage students to do their very best. The staff are very helpful and courteous. They have a video produced by the school to help new students ti learn the school rules using the selected students. They have an inspiratinoal message displayed on the fron of the library window to motivate the students. The teachers comunicate with the parents via email and responds back to the parents in a timely fashion. They genuinely care and wants each student to obtain their full potential..

Posted June 23, 2009
I have spent two years so far at Creek Valley Middle School, and so far, I have nothing much to complain about. The theater system is outstanding, and my friends enjoy it very much. Personally, I find that the LEAP system appeals the most to me, as the teachers are kind, helpful, and understandable. They take the time to create a more personal connection with the students by giving advice, listening, and helping students with their troubles. Also, the curriculum was great, too. In LEAP, we read books such as The Princess Bride and A Midsummer Night's Dream. Overall, I have found my time at CVMS to be particularly exciting and enjoyable, and I hope that you will come to love it too. Kudos to Ms. Nguyen, who is an excellent teacher and spends her time making class fun.

Posted June 06, 2009
This school was a great choice for my kids coming from a rural town.One of the things i look for in a school is if it is outstanding in the Sports field.With three boys that love to play football,basketball,soccer,and run track this was the school for them.This year CVMS Wildcats won the district champion title in basketball. This school is great in all areas but mostly sports.Overall this is a great school.

Creek Valley Middle School 2

Posted November 07, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
This Shhool has taught ny child alot. A special thanks to Mrs. Rogers, 6th grade math teacher and Mrs.Cox, theater teacher!

Creek Valley Middle School 3

Posted May 12, 2006
school is great.principal very impressive.

Creek Valley Middle School
4109 Creek Valley Boulevard, Carrollton, TX  75010
Last modified Creek Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creek Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top