Bad
Good

I think this school pushes way too much for money. The most egregious push for money is trust cards. If you don't have a trust card, you have to spend 30 minutes a day in a silent room. The only way to get a new one is spending money. Flex is a waste of time. You hardly learn anything. The best thing I would say about this school is the band. The band has a lot of amazing players. It has great directors and plenty of time to practice. It also feeds into Hebron band. They also have tournaments and other events that cost money. If you don't go you stay in your class. If you are in band or something you get kicked out and have to go to a different room. This is completely dumb and should not be accepted. There is a lot of great teachers at our school. This can make up for many of the faults of the school. They also push way to much on technology and things like that. I think it is actually harder to learn with technology. Say you want to find a super specific fact. If you want to find this fact they make you go on Google. If you search it on Google, nothing will pop up for a really long time. If you used a book you could just skim and find the answer. I would say this school is average. Despite the faults I wouldn't say they destroy the school experience.

Two of my children have attended CVMS. I can not speak highly enough of this school. The teachers are involved with the students in a way that met the needs of my two very different children. My child who needs "riding" was appropriately pushed and her excuses were not pandered to. My overachiever was rewarded and her confidence in her abilities absolutely blossomed. The academics and instruction were very good, opportunities for electives and extracurricular activities abound, and the school itself is highly maintained. The ONLY complaint I have ever heard is that my overachiever gets frustrated with the average students slowing the learning process, as SHOULD statistically be the case. This tells me that the school is teaching at the right level, and that pre-AP courses are in order for next year. CVMS has prepared her to achieve and excel in PAP. If you send your children here, they will be in excellent hands.

Best school ever! My child loved this school! The amount of HS credit classes they have just in the 7th grade is amazing! My son will be taking Spanish III in 9th grade! Discipline is very good and yet they have the same privileges as other schools! They also have very great scheduling with Hour block lunch and Flex time!

I really love CVMS and my son is full of school pride! I feel comfortable knowing the Principal and her staff know what is going on with all students, they know the "Clicks" and stay on top of any and all concerns! I'm very impressed and since i grew up in the LISD school system I expected nothing less!! :)

Both of my kids went to CVMS. Excellent school, great teachers. Very good disipline. The staff reacted quicky and appropriately when I brought a problem to their attention that my daughter was having with another student. I was very impressed with how organized they were. They have high expectations for behavior, and that's really important now in a middle school.

I love everything about Creek Valley Middle School. It seek s to inspire and encourage students to do their very best. The staff are very helpful and courteous. They have a video produced by the school to help new students ti learn the school rules using the selected students. They have an inspiratinoal message displayed on the fron of the library window to motivate the students. The teachers comunicate with the parents via email and responds back to the parents in a timely fashion. They genuinely care and wants each student to obtain their full potential..

I have spent two years so far at Creek Valley Middle School, and so far, I have nothing much to complain about. The theater system is outstanding, and my friends enjoy it very much. Personally, I find that the LEAP system appeals the most to me, as the teachers are kind, helpful, and understandable. They take the time to create a more personal connection with the students by giving advice, listening, and helping students with their troubles. Also, the curriculum was great, too. In LEAP, we read books such as The Princess Bride and A Midsummer Night's Dream. Overall, I have found my time at CVMS to be particularly exciting and enjoyable, and I hope that you will come to love it too. Kudos to Ms. Nguyen, who is an excellent teacher and spends her time making class fun.

This school was a great choice for my kids coming from a rural town.One of the things i look for in a school is if it is outstanding in the Sports field.With three boys that love to play football,basketball,soccer,and run track this was the school for them.This year CVMS Wildcats won the district champion title in basketball. This school is great in all areas but mostly sports.Overall this is a great school.

This Shhool has taught ny child alot. A special thanks to Mrs. Rogers, 6th grade math teacher and Mrs.Cox, theater teacher!

Last modified Creek Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.