Bad
Good

I have kids that go to this school. I've never had a problem with the office area. I think the principals are good, but unfortunately a lot of the teachers & staff are not. I think they could careless about the job there suppose to be doing (teaching) .They also think they can do as they please with your kids & push off there personal beliefs on them. I've gotten feed up with CISD.

Hello I'm Ana Aguero and I go to baker koonce I love the school and my teachers are Mrs.Soape, Mrs. Reid , Mrs.Snow , and Mrs.Martin and they are realy awsome and nice

I have lived here for 42 years and have watched our schools decay. There are a few teachers who really seem to care but for the most part they just seem to care about the paycheck and summers off. It also seems that some kids are treated differently depending on who their parents are and who the parents know. I am in the process of relocating just because of our poor school system.

I think Baker Koonce is awesome because my teachers like Mrs.Giles are fun .

Great Schools- Caring teachers and staff

I am happy with the school and the principal is awesome. I have had my share of complaints about how discipline was being handled with my son. But I was always able to address the issues with the principal and get the problems resolved in a quick and satisfying manor. My child participates in the gifted and talented program and he is completely overworked and on the edge of burn out I am considering removing him. He is more than capable of doing the work but it seems to be alot of busy work that is not promoting higher thinking.

Last modified Baker-Koonce Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.