Northside Christian Academy 0

Posted January 21, 2010
This school has made a definite difference in my childs education. The caring, helpful atmosphere is a total turn around from what we experienced in the public school system! this private christian educational experience may not be for every child, but it has been a life saver for miune!

Northside Christian Academy 5

Posted July 19, 2009
Northside Christian Academy in Carthage Texas is a wonderful school. My daughter went into the 8th grade at northside after going to public school through 7th grade. She loves it. Said she wouldn't go back to public school for anything now! My son started Kindergarten at Northside and we have nad nothing but success. The staff are great and there is always something going on to keep the kids busy and challenged. My daughter plays volleyball and my son loves participating in the spring and Christmas music shows. It's just great!

Northside Christian Academy 1

Posted November 30, 2007

Northside Christian Academy 5

Posted October 11, 2007
I have a nephew that attedns NCA and I see how the school has made a difference in his life. The teachers take the time to help him achieve his highest potential. They love him and have taught him God's love. My child starts school next year and there is no other place I would send him.

Northside Christian Academy 4

Posted October 09, 2007
My child is currently attending NCA. She is excelling spiritually and academically. Thank you NCA for making such an impact on my child.

Northside Christian Academy 4

Posted September 15, 2007
- a administrator
As the principal of the school, I will stand firm that Christian Education will take the child as far as needed in life. I have my son enrolled at this school, and I know his academic foundation is being filled and will prosper in the future as well. We offer sports, music, drama, and Bible as a foundation of activities. Every students has the opportunity to invest their interest in all those choices mentioned. The core of Northside's academic is it will be in a numerical order of pace subjects. We require a 80 and above as passing and if the student does not pass, they must repeat this pace. This allows the student to understand the material before moving forward. We require monthly scriptures, 3 paces in every subject per 9 week quarter, plus the grade must be a 89 or above for Honor Roll. In His Service Venita Judice

Northside Christian Academy 1

Posted August 06, 2007
The academic education is not the main focus of this school. The main focus is the Christian education, which although important, will not carry the child into the future in the way that their academic education will. It is the job of parents and teachers to create educated leaders and this school is not pushing that at all.

Northside Christian Academy
108 E Ash St, Carthage, TX  75633
Last modified Northside Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Northside Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top