Medina Valley High School 1

Posted June 02, 2014
Horrible school. Stay away at any cost. My daughter, 10 grade student was verbally and physically assaulted in a class by another female student. This happened in the presence of a teacher at the beginning of May, 2014. Vice-principal, Russell, called me and left a voice message saying that it was a verbal conflict and physical contact was not made. On May 28, 2014 my daughter's brand new white BMW 328i was brutally vandalized on school parking lot. Coke, smoothies, ice cream were all over the car. My daughter told the vice-principle that on that day the student who attacked her previously along with her friends were on parking lot and showed my daughter middle finger. Not surprisingly, vice principal informed me next day that school performed investigation and they didn't find anybody who may vandalize my daughter car. Now my daughter suffers from severe case of anxiety.

Posted May 13, 2013
I think MV is a great school with high calibre teachers and high expectations of the students. Success is expected and achieved.

Medina Valley High School 1

Posted August 17, 2011
I noticed that all of the postings condemning the school's shameful handling of the religious graduation have been removed. This public school supported a religiously-themed graduation and made pariah out of the poor student who tried to put a stop to it.

Posted May 27, 2011
Hi my names Veronica i love this school. They have an awesome band program they also give oot a lot of rewards for not getting in trouble and having good grades. The band field trips are amazing we get to go everywhere. I made a lot of really good friends here. TEACHERS ARE AMAZING. here

Posted March 11, 2010

Posted September 16, 2009
There is great teachers and great staff here! Academics are great, as is the band, sports, UIL, and AFJROTC progrms.

Posted August 04, 2009
I do believe that the main focus is taks testing , and very little parent teacher communication. Most of the time it is left to the student to report information. Athletics are awesome and Band well just as another said its focus is marching and that is about all. What happened to preparing are youth for college. This school does not seem to care and principal of 2008-2009 seems to make excuses rather than admit when something different needs to be done.

Posted March 28, 2009
I can't believe the new administration has done away with AP courses. They didn't do their homework on this one. It seems they only want to reach the middle and lower students.

Medina Valley High School 4

Posted September 13, 2008

Posted July 20, 2008

Medina Valley High School
8365 F M 471 S, Castroville, TX  78009
Last modified Medina Valley High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Medina Valley High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top