Cedar Creek High School 5

Posted February 20, 2013
My son attends CCHS and even though it is a new school, he is enjoying his classes (pre AP). He is also involved in a couple of clubs and Band. The teachers have always communicated with me when my child was "falling behind" or missing an assignment, which I very much appreciate. I've only had to call in a complaint one time, and the VP returned my call within the hour. The band directors are wonderful with the kids (sometimes too nice) lol I feel a student will get out of it whatever she/he puts in. My advice: Kids, Get Involved! Parents: Get even more Involved!!!

Cedar Creek High School 5

Posted November 30, 2011
I am extremely happy with this school. I am a parent of a son who is involved in pre AP classes, FFA, Marching band and sports. I have found the teachers are not only supportive and knowledgeable. I have personal experience where I have had a teacher who is meeting with the kids on a weekend at 5am to go to an FFA event and teachers who have to teach the next day that are still at the school at 11:30pm due to athletics, and band. Anyone who shows up for a Friday night football game see not only the great spirit of the staff and children at the school, but also our community. I was appalled to see the prior comment made. I support this school 100% and When we had the fires the principle called all the students personally to make sure all the kid were safe and if not was there to help provide services. I have been a parent for over 23 years, and have lives all over the county, I have never found a better school.

Cedar Creek High School 2

Posted July 05, 2011
I absolutely HATE this school. If you had heard anything negative about bastrop high school, believe me Cedar Creek is not so much of a difference. Some teachers dont seem to care academically wise on the students future (neither do MOST of the students). Athletics is terrible, even though it is a first year opening I would expect better. Students dont have any school spirit what so ever. Pep rallys are so dull I think I feel asleep on one. Bright side: It is a very beautiful school and new technology is applied. But I garentee you if you send your child to this school, she or he will have a very hard time getting into the college that they wish. A non academically nor athletically recomended school.

Cedar Creek High School
793 Union Chapel Road, Cedar Creek, TX  78612
Last modified Cedar Creek High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Creek High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top