Cedar Creek Middle School 3

Posted June 11, 2012
i went to cedar creek i didnt really enjoy the time i spent there i found the teachers werent really there for me when i needed them especially when someone was getting bullied!!!!!!

Cedar Creek Middle School 4

Posted November 19, 2010
I LOVE my school! We have been district champs at our UIL academic meet for over 5 years. Although i will say that our sports teams are not so good... I would recommend any student coming to this school. The teachers are the Best!

Posted April 16, 2010
I am so happy my daughter goes to CEDAR CREEK MIDDLE, great teachers, great coaches and a excellent principal. They know how to help students 101 and many after school activities! I recomend this school!

Posted November 05, 2009
Its a awesome school with cool teachers and lots of coool dances football basket ball

Cedar Creek Middle School 1

Posted February 24, 2008

Posted September 19, 2007
I no longer have a child at Cedar Creek Middle but am still involved. Great faculty and staff. They all give 110% to help not just students but parents also.

Posted September 05, 2007
This is the best middle school in the area. In the past 2 years the new administration has really cleaned up the discipline and the academic program is very strong. Students are happy and thriving at Cedar Creek!

Cedar Creek Middle School 2

Posted October 21, 2006
Terrible school. Don't take your student here!

Cedar Creek Middle School 4

Posted April 18, 2006
Great school with great teachers. Teachers are ready to work 101 with the kids and help them out. Great extracurricular activities (strong athletic team, band, choir)

Cedar Creek Middle School 2

Posted April 01, 2004
I personally think that the Bastrop ISD can do a whole lot better with this school. It is overrun by students unwilling to learn and parents that are uncooperable. To add to this problem, the staff don't seem to be inspired by teaching or learning the surroundings and environment of the school setting. This school is 'one of Bastrop's worst schools'

Cedar Creek Middle School
125 Voss Parkway, Cedar Creek, TX  78612
Last modified Cedar Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top