Ninth Grade Center 4

Posted January 24, 2013
The 9th grade center is better than I expected. Parental communication is good, my daughter enjoys the extracurricular activities. Academics seem to be ok. Some of the teachers grade pretty hard, but that's just showing high expectations.

Ninth Grade Center 1

Posted April 16, 2010
I do not like this school. It has almost 30 kids in every room, and multiple teachers said that they just gave up on my classes. Plus on top of that there is a student who this is there second time there in every single one of my classes. Most of my friends say the exact same thing.

Posted September 05, 2009
I went to the school the first semester. The school is a joke, the students are ghetto, immature, and pathetic The teachers are soft and cant control a class. It was a mess. Thats why my mom had me transfer immediately. I felt as if i were getting dumber. Parents please dont send you kids to any school in Cedar hill. The city is a joke. the only good thing out there is their high school football.

Ninth Grade Center 5

Posted August 06, 2009

Ninth Grade Center 1

Posted February 17, 2009

Ninth Grade Center 4

Posted January 18, 2009
i go here~ i recomend Mrs Wesco BOIOLOGY( B209)

Posted August 26, 2008
My children have been in 4 different CH schools and I have had the same complaint concerning the isd's emphasis on the dress code. Students are sent home for minor violations such their colors not being the proper school red or black. Or they have clothing with piping designs or pockets. Also the surrounding retailers do not carry a large number of the red and black colors. They do carry lots of navy blue but this is not a CHISD approved color. I think the teacher are great, they really work with their students. I think it's the administration pushing this issue. The focus should go back to educating the student not dressing them.

Posted January 15, 2008
One of the problems is turnover. My child has been enrolled for 3 months and she has had 3 math teachers and several substitutes. Every time she recieves a new teacher all of her grades get mixed up. She has graded papers that we're not entered enter the grade book, which is online. I agree with the last parent they need to start focusing on teaching and discipline instead of focusing entirely on dress code. I emailed teachers several times and they do not return emails.

Posted August 29, 2007
I feel that if a school scores academic unacceptable, that the principal and teachers should all be replaced. What are they doing, all day? These students should be learning something. I feel that too much emphasis is being put on dress code and not the lesson.

Ninth Grade Center 3

Posted October 04, 2006

Ninth Grade Center
1515 West Belt Line Road, Cedar Hill, TX  75104
(469) 272-2050
Last modified Ninth Grade Center is a Public school that serves grade 9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ninth Grade Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top