Cedar Hill, TX

Bessie Coleman Middle School 4

Posted March 03, 2014
Bessie Coleman has been a good school so far for my student. This is our first year and there is a new principal and several new staff members. My student is a part of the STEM program. It has been pretty good. I would, however, like to see more academic events to showcase talent to parents.

Bessie Coleman Middle School 2

Posted September 06, 2013
Principal Jawaid replaced with new principal. Hope she will be better. School really needs a massive overhaul. Too much bureaucracy. My student bored out of his mind from lackluster, non innovative teachers and material. Could be a great school, but that would take an act of massive inspiration or divine intervention.

Bessie Coleman Middle School 1

Posted August 13, 2013
Horrible school, principal worst if you complained your. Child would pay the price, they worried more about suspending kids and putting them in iss than about their grades or understanding that they were starting to go through a lot of changes.

Posted August 08, 2013
Esta escola HORR VEL bem quando eu fui um professor estava seduzindo uma crian a .. e algu m se sentir a partir do segundo andar

Bessie Coleman Middle School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
I think Bessie coleman is a alright school, but it could be better. I was a recent student there and the teachers there would curse students out and not give them a chance to hear there part of the story. Maybe if the staff there was a little more co-operative it could be a great school.

Posted January 29, 2010

Bessie Coleman Middle School 0

Posted June 24, 2009
my old school was the best they have some of the best teachers there i did very well my wonderful years there

Bessie Coleman Middle School 2

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted June 19, 2008
I think BCMS is a wonderful school. My child has done the best acedemically in this school she does not struggle anymore and and I am very proud to send my daughter to this school.

Posted June 18, 2008
I think BCMS is the greatest school ever.i really suggest that you send your kids there i have never met any teachers as nice as they are.Their academics their are outstanding and my son loves it there.Its like the best middle school in texas.

Bessie Coleman Middle School
1208 East Pleasant Run Road, Cedar Hill, TX  75104
Last modified Bessie Coleman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bessie Coleman Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top