Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted February 05, 2016
It's not a mystery why our home values are in the gutter (for years now while other communities have prospered in every way this economy has allowed)! Thanks a lot for showing up for your paycheck and doing nothing more to come up with outside the box ideas to turn this school around.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted February 05, 2016
My opinion would be "ineffective" because the administration they report to are obviously "ineffective" in their positions.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted February 05, 2016
No opinion. My daughter doesn't attend CHISD schools and the reason is due to the RATINGS!

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted February 05, 2016
I have no opinion. Myself and my neighbors send our children to the private schools so they aren't distracted and bullied by the ghetto classmates who have behavioral problems.

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted February 05, 2016
This is a ridiculous question! It is not the school's job; it is the parent's job to develop the character of their children. Who are you?

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted February 05, 2016
I have no experience based on facts to provide an an opinion for this question. I only have hearsay comments related to me from my neighbors which can't be repeated here.

Cedar Hill High School 2

Posted February 05, 2016
if you are considering buying a home in Cedar Hill, please check out the Cedar Hill Collegiate High School charter school which has a 9 out of 10 rating. There are also several private schools to choose from in Cedar Hill. School ratings are a predominate factor when it comes to buying a house. Please don't overlook the beauty of our city just because our school district is poorly managed! Do your own research and consider all the options available here before you make your decision. Citizens: Keep Cedar Hill beautiful and start holding our city officials accountable!!!

Cedar Hill High School 4

Posted April 01, 2015
It is a good school. I need assistance with my son's reading and math. Also Spanish.

Cedar Hill High School 1

Posted October 23, 2014
Parents, DO NOT take your kids to this school! I attended Cedar Hill my sophomore year. Worst highschool year of my life. Coming from a good schoool from my freshmen year my sophomore year at Cedar Hill was just a nightmare, the kids have absolutely no interest in school, they come to school to just mess around, making the teachers not even care as much. I barely learned anything, school was too easy, I didnt even get challenged AT ALL. I had straight A's but wasnt even proud of them, the school was just too easy. Im glad I went to a better school district (Richardson isd) my Junior year, now I'm getting challenged and I feel like I'm learning something.

Cedar Hill High School 1

Posted April 19, 2013
This school is terrible that's all I have to say, not just the school but the DISTRICT as a whole. I would know because I;m a former student, I attended from elementary to high school. Why? The teachers here do not care about your education at all. They have teachers that do not teach and are just there for a check. They havent been a good district since the late 90's and early 2000's

1 Longhorn Boulevard, Cedar Hill, TX  75104
Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 72 reviews. (469) 272-2000
Last modified Cedar Hill High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.