Cedar Hill, TX

Posted August 08, 2013
Permenter is a great school it all depends if your student pays attention and does all there work and homework.the security is good they are a little harsh in lunch but above all a GREAT school.

Posted July 25, 2013
I went to this school for two years and the experience wasn't the best. There are some good teachers and there are some bad teachers. In my opinion I say there are more bad teachers than good. Some of the teachers show favoritism. One the best teachers is a History teacher named Mrs. Maddox she really makes History and learning fun!

W S Permenter Middle School 1

Posted February 24, 2012
I'm a graduate of Cedar Hill ISD class of 2011. The level of learning for this district (yes from Permenter also) has left me unprepared for college and fed up with the lack of student attention. They focus to much on sports and uniform than on a proper education. I was considered teachers pet and can say that even they are fed up with this school system! My brother is going to this school now, and sister to follow. Let's just say after numerous meeting with the school board things are not changing. Bullying, pregnate students and lack of education is why my parents are have to move to another city. Because they are seeing the problems and have tried every other possible solution. I recommend if you love your child DON'T send them to this district! Student don't wasn't to learn and teachers don't want to teach problem children.

W S Permenter Middle School 1

Posted July 29, 2011
Thank God, one kid graduated from Trinity Christian School, and now I can afford to send my other child there and save him from Permenter. I posted the May 10th, 2011 post, and God willing, this will be my last post as I will never have to deal with CHISD again. Now if I can just sell my house and get the heck out of Cedar Hill. Lesson learned, the city school district is way more important than some fancy house. This lesson is costing me more than a few thousand dollars YEARLY, but my kids are worth every penny of it.

Posted March 27, 2011
i went to this school awhile back and it was alright all they did was care about uniforms though the best teacher is ms. west she fine then a mug.....the worst teacher there is ms. mitchell i think her name changed due to marriage but whatever she's mean parents your kid can go there

W S Permenter Middle School

Posted April 29, 2010
this school has some great teachers and some not as great but they try!

W S Permenter Middle School 3

Posted September 12, 2009
The school is really strict about what we wear! they should care more about what we learn than what we wear

Posted January 28, 2009
great techers and great pretction

Posted October 24, 2008
permenter is a really great school

Posted August 22, 2008
The school was academically Recognized by the TEA this year. I applaud the strict discipline doctrine applied by the teachers and administrative staff. While some feel that they are too strict on the dress code and other aspects of student life, I think that if you set high standards in ALL areas, you will get exceptional results. You can t learn in a disruptive atmosphere. Good extra curricular programs as well. Once again, high standards are in place. If a coach hears one of the students using foul language, or poor sportsmanship, there are consequences for their bad behavior. I think Dr. Roache-Davis has done an outstanding job in her first year as Principal at W.S. Permenter. She led her first campus, Lakeridge to Exemplary status, and I think that she is on that same course at Permenter.

W S Permenter Middle School
431 West Parkerville Road, Cedar Hill, TX  75104
Last modified W S Permenter Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W S Permenter Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top