Posted September 22, 2013
Ashley s Private School is the best! My daughter started preschool at the age of 3 and she started PreK this Aug. She is well advanced compared to other children in her age group. I really enjoy the different subject s offered science, music and Spanish. If you are considering Ashley s Private School vs. traditional daycare for your young one the answer is simple Ashleys. Daycares are great for 1 & 2 years old play...sleep.... eat but think if your child had a 2 year edge among other kids who don t take part in a true school curriculum. I hope I helped any parent researching reviews. It wasnt that long ago when I didnt want to take my daughter out of daycare because she was happy and I feared change for her. My daughter is also involved in dance and ballet after school. This is perfect for working parents who cant pick up and take their children to after school activites. Thank you to Ashley s Private School and Staff for always smiling and being great educators.

Posted January 25, 2013
My kids have gone to this school and are now at a different school due to Ashleys only goes up to the 5th grade. I liked the curriculum, and the teachers. The teachers communicate very well with the parents. My kids miss being at Ashleys.

Ashleys Private School 2

Posted December 31, 2012
I would avoid this school yes the classroom size is small but ask yourself why when all the other private schools in the area have a waiting list very intense environment along with little to no communication with the parents do your research entirely before attending not worth the money there is no investment to the children's environment nor to the children also by the way the after school program consists of them watching tv or a movie buyer beware.

Posted April 13, 2009
I like Ashleys. The school is diverse. The class sizes are small. My son is in Pre-K and there are only 9 children in his class. They do offer breakfast in the mornings and afterschool care.

Ashleys Private School