Bad
Good

Hi I like to know if this school is a public or private I live about 2 miles from the school. Thanks

I am currently a sophomore at Collegiate High School, and I can honestly say I'm glad I'm at this wonderful high school. The teachers are amazing, and they truly do care about you. Unlike other schools I have been at, they focus more on your education instead of just teaching what is required to pass the class. While teaching, you learn life lessons as well. I love their grading policy because it helps you to become organized and ultimately you start to become better at what you do. Even though we don't have any sports, we have tons of clubs that you can join that will satisfy you.Also with the college classes, they are not stressful and your professor, for the most part, is willing to help you at any time if you are a struggling student because I know at a point of time, I struggled with BCIS, but now I finally mastered it. Cedar Hill Collegiate High School=BEST SCHOOL EVER.

This is one of the best school I have been to so far. It has a great sense of community and great effort. This is a school of pride and I love being here as a freshmen. It's a head start on life and it's taught me true lessons and hardships. I highly recommend coming to this school if you have the pride and perseverance for it. Here it's not about being smart, it's about being proactive and taking it a step at a time. Not only are your friends behind you, but you have your teacher there to who take the time to help and talk to their students. It's a wonderful school.

I am a freshman here, and once you get past the first six weeks or so, you get the hang of it. Everyone is like a big family, always there to help and support each other. The teachers are wonderful and guiding. It is a great place to go if you want to learn the skills and habits you need to make it through college.

As a sophomore at CHCHS, I truly love this school. I wouldn't want to be at any other school. The sense of pride at our school is overwhelming, everybody cares about school, from the principal, to the teachers, and down to the students. As of now we have 100% passing in all TAKS subject in ninth and tenth grades.

This school is just awesome period i love how the teachers care!

I'm a freshman at this school and I must say, when you first start it's going to be very tough and feel that you can not do it. Later in the 2nd 6 weeks everythings will get much easier! Most of the teachers are really friendly, and you know everyone in the school. It's also a great learning environment for people who have the desire to learn!

This is one of the best high schools you can go to. It is very rare that you find a school in which you know all the students and all the teachers know you. It is a very good school to get into

This school is perfect! It is very rare that you are friends with everyone in a school and all the staff know your name! The parent involvement is tremendous! The teachers drove this school to its exemplary status this last year!

Last modified Cedar Hill Collegiate High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.