No rating

Trinity Christian School

Private | PK-12

Living in Cedar Hill

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $112,400. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,130.

Posted December 20, 2007

i have been at Trinity since the fifth grade this will be my fifth year here. i am in 9th grade and i personally think Trinity is an awesome school i think they care for the students and i love how are school supports the basketball and the football and also how are school has such great school spirit in all grades. Yeah, this school can be strict but that is all schools. If your going to send your child to a school send them here they can get the knowledge they need and also learn about God.
—Submitted by a student

Posted August 9, 2007

My child has attended TCS for the past two years. This will be the 3rd year. I am disappointed in the school, ciriculum is not much more than she would receive most average public schools. Books are outdated, tattered, and torn. She's bored to tears in most classes and is scared the school won't prepare her for what she needs in college. There are SOME good teachers. Opprotunities are not offered based on ability alone, so I've had to research gifted programs and apply outside of the school. My child definitely won't be there for high school.

Posted August 6, 2006

My child went here about five years ago and I compared the scores of the school High Pointe and the public grade schools were higher. Now dont get me wrong but here they do teach a tad to musch bible verse then school work. I mean if you do wont them to learn bible verse you could just send them to childrens church and all that money you have to pay was too much for me. If you just wont your kids to be in Private school and still learn what they should be learning send them to Ashleys Private School on Beltline.

Posted April 22, 2006

TCS is an outstanding school with strong academic, sports and fine arts programs. The teachers and administration are not only talented, but very devoted to the students and the school.

Posted November 6, 2005

I went To Trinity for three years and I am very glad that I changed schools two years ago. I remember the building of the new chapel and the renovation of the football field, not to mention the repainting of the gym and the entire school. Trinity was more focused on outward appearance and didn't notice the downward spiral of academic quality. Also, the elementary principle changed every year I was there. And my parents began to worry because several people in my grade were expelled from Trinity after also being expelled from a puplic school. Trinity will find time to take anyone's money. -Abby A.
—Submitted by a student

Posted April 30, 2005

This is an awesome Christian School-the academics are far more challenging than public schools. Music is a great opportunity they put on a all school Christmas Show complete participation. In the fifth grade you either play an instrument or sing in the choir. Art is lacking in the lower grades. The sports are limited because of the size of the school but plenty of opportunity to play football or basketball, cheer leading this year they started a Drama class. Parent involvement is encouraged and appreciated.

Posted January 2, 2005

My son has attended TCS for 4 years and my husband and I have been impressed with his progress. We are also pleased with the teachers, they are very concerned with each atudent spiritual and academic performance. The only compliantI have regarding Trinity Christian School is the lack of stability of the elementary administration.

Posted November 21, 2004

My daughter has attended this school for the past six years. She was doing very well until this year. Now, I'm being told that she has severe behavior problems and possible learning disabilities. Why was this not noticed earlier? Also, the administration of this school is very unstable. In other words, they change Principals of the elementary school every year. The cafeteria staff is very unorganized, just to mention a few problems.
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted August 6, 2004

I think that trinity is a rather good school. I went there last year and was satisified with their teachers and subjects. Ohh...and watch out for Mr. Cantalupo..He is a great teacher..strict but great..Overall.....Trinity is a school i wont forget.
—Submitted by a former student

Posted December 16, 2003

My son started the school this past fall. He is a kindergartener and as any parent I was concerned about so many different things. However, being a public school teacher myself, I knew exactly what I didn't want. Trinity has been great especially their spiritual instruction. Their curriculum is strong and well above that of any public school system Two thumbs up for Trinity.

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Assembly of god
Associations
  • ACSI
  • ACTS

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1231 East Pleasant Run Road