Posted August 19, 2014
I was once a student of TCS, but most of my education came from public school. When it came time to place my children in school there was absolutely no doubt in my mind where they would attend. The community and family like atmosphere Trinity creates is unlike anything I've ever experienced before! If you want teachers who love your children, administration that puts your children and family first, athletic opportunities for excellence and a superior well-rounded education then make Trinity your home! My children are so different from each other but the teachers at Trinity have been able to individualize their learning experience! Challenging my child who loves school and helping my other child learn to love school instead of letting his disinterest in education dictate his progress! Because of my personal experiences with public education, it is not even an option for my family. There is no sacrifice of money that would keep me from giving my children the community and education Trinity has to offer! It was the best years of school for me! And I only want to give my kids the best!

Posted August 19, 2014
TCS is so proud of the students who have graduated the last few years. We have 7 or 8 at SMU on academic scholarship, one at Duke who is about to start medical school, one who is starting at A&M in the fall on a full academic scholarship, one at Virginia on academic scholarship, several at TCU, Baylor, UT, Tech, TWU, UNT, SAGU, etc. etc. Our students are thriving at the university level and we are so proud of them. We always welcome them back to TCS and consider them always Tigers!!!

Posted August 18, 2014
I feel blessed that my kids were/are able to attend TCS. My son has excelled at the university level, making the deans list every semester. The spiritual atmosphere is second to none. I love TCS.

Posted August 18, 2014
My three children have attended Trinity Christian beginning with K-3 through the 12th grade. My oldest son just graduated from college. My other son is a junior in college even though he has only been attending university for one year due to the AP and college classes he took while at Trinity. My daughter is a senior and is looking forward to attending college next fall with most of her college paid for due to the scholarships she received while at TCS. The decision to send our children to this school was a great one. In the last 20 years the education, spiritual atmosphere and extra curricular activities have exceeded our expectations in every way.

Posted May 18, 2014
Trinity just might be the school for you- if you are paranoid that your blessed little angel who was meant to be set apart from the world will be corrupted by an evil and worldly generation. If this same little angel has low aspirations in life, then I recommend Trinity. However, if you want your child to grow into a healthy, well-rounded, critical thinking, academic achiever with many options and open doors in life, run- do not walk- away from this place of indoctrination. The curriculum is sub-standard and will never prepare your child for post-high school education. For that matter, you child will not be prepared to enter an academically rigorous public high school either. Tuition may be low, but your family's blindfolds and ear plugs will be free of charge.

Posted August 21, 2013
This school will not prepare you for a University curriculum especially if the student is intending to pursue a science based major/career, if your ambition is for yourself or your child to graduate from a community college or technical school then Trinity is sufficient, though you would save a lot of money by just sending going to public school. All the public schools in the area have significantly more options when it comes to taking classes, especially advanced, honors, or AP courses. If you are wondering where your tuition money goes I believe it is to the Athletics program not to the academic programs. While there where a couple of good teachers when I attended this school, they were held back by mediocre curriculum and materials(all of the books are "subject" for Christian schools, why do you need a Spanish book specifically for Christian schools?) If you are not very ambitious or if you believe that a education that puts more emphasis on things like bible class than it does science classes then Trinity might just be the place for you, otherwise save your money. -Former Student

Posted August 07, 2013
My daughter attended Trinity Christian School for 6 years. I have not been pleased with the school for some time. The school is short staffed. They have teachers teaching more than one subject and also different grade levels. The school is hardly private school material. The education that a child receives from TCS does not add up with the school's tuition. The school's staff portray a Christian atmosphere but they are far from Christian like people. The staff can be very disrespectful and they do not have the children there best interest at heart. When I read some of the reviews where the parents fill that their child is getting a good private school education, the only thing I can say to that is time will tell. The school held my daughter's transcript when we decided to leave. We had no balance with the school they are just very spiteful people. Please do not be fooled by the you be blessed because they will show you how they feel about you and your kid before it is over.

Posted April 12, 2013
I feel so blessed to have my daughter in trinity she is getting a balanced education along with the word of God being instilled in her daily the teachers and staff care about the overall welfare of your child as a student and a person who will grow up and become a member of society they teach the students to give back to their community and to care about others less fortunate.Also the parent support is outstanding in my daughters class and her teacher and the superintendent send out communication letters and emails weekly to let you know what is going on with your child and the school.not only are my husband and I happy with the school my daughter loves going to school and she loves her teacher which says she feels safe and excited about school.The best thing about this year is she learned how to pray and goes to God for simple things in life.Can't wait till next year to see her grow to the next level in her education and with her classmates also my daughters class was small this year which I felt she got the attention she desires and deserves which is one of the pluses of a private school.

Posted January 04, 2013
This school is not as great as I thought it was, I was VERY disappointed. My child went to TCS, I took her out because of BULLYING. The principle told me that she had to "deal with it". She also said it would get better but it did not. My child was left out, and the students didn't act according to their age. I don't recommend TCS... the teachers seem that they don't have a clue what they are doing. The lessons aren't explained how they should.

Posted June 20, 2012
Trinity Christian is the best thing that has ever happened to my child. Before Trinity, our son attended a public school. He was doing poorly academically, and acting out a lot. When he began attending this school, his grades improved. He still struggled with some classes due to the high academic expectations and curriculum at Trinity. With tutoring offered at the school, lower teacher student ratio, and hard work, he has excelled above and beyond in both academics and athletics. I strongly feel this college preparatory school will greatly prepare him to go to any university he desires.

Trinity Christian School
1231 East Pleasant Run Road, Cedar Hill, TX  75104
Last modified Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top