Cedar Park, TX

Posted June 09, 2014
The best principal ever! She is calm and down to business without stress on her teachers or students. Test time comes and the children do not even know they are being tested. ..... they just shine without stress! Small town feel is here and parent involvement is awesome! !

Posted April 09, 2009
My child loves school thanks to all the teachers that my child has had at Knowles. I also think it is great that Knowles has many ways that students can receive positive recognition. My child loves to hear his birthday announced for his birthday and for receiving a positive office referral. It's great that students can now know their principal for positive reasons. My child also gets to do team building and guidance activities, and learn Spanish and sign language now that they are doing additional special classes. Way to go Knowles faculty, staff and administration!

Posted April 09, 2009
My kids transferred from a different school this year and were welcomed with positive energy in all aspects. The atmosphere around the school is positive and friendly. The teachers excel in communication with me and with my children in their expectations of their classrooms. The classwork my boys bring home is challenging and exciting for them. They both love being a Knowles Wrangler!

Patricia Knowles Elementary School 2

Posted March 19, 2008
Positive: Fantastic librarian and bilingual education programs. Negative: Real lack of student discipline procedures, and school wide leadership. Everyone seems to do their own thing without coordination. The daily (that's right- DAILY) morning assemblies are a real waste of time. Rotating students between multiple teachers beginning at 2nd grade,....beware.

Posted July 28, 2007

Posted November 03, 2006
Excellent school...fantastic teachers who truly care about their students. Great environment for learning. My sons transferred in K and 4th and were welcomed with open arms.

Patricia Knowles Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2005

Posted August 22, 2005
Wonderfull school. My son went to Knowles the year it opened and graduated there last year to the middle school. He said 5th grade was his best year yet. Loved the teachers and my sons grades were honor roll the entire time he went there. Would recommend this school and district to all parents.

Posted July 16, 2005
My daughter loved Knowles, she went there the year it opened, for kinder, and then also in 1st. The teachers are great, the office staff is very helpful. The is a great number of parents who are involved. They have a great libarian, she loves the kids, she reads a story to them every time they come in as a class. The fieldtrips were a blast, this year they went to the Butterfly Farm, last year, to a drive through safarri. I always took my younger child with me, there was never a problem with this, she even helped put books away in the library! If we would have had our way, our girls would have been in Knowles untill they went to middle school.

Patricia Knowles Elementary School
2101 Cougar Country Drive, Cedar Park, TX  78613
Last modified Patricia Knowles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patricia Knowles Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top