Cedar Park, TX
Students enrolled: 1,385

Cedar Park Middle School 2

Posted April 09, 2014
We ended up pulling our daughter out of this school b/c of two teachers bullying her (along with a couple of other kids). While the VP tried to address/resolve the issue, the principal turned a blind eye.

Posted May 03, 2013
I like almost everything about this school, we are almost 2 years through. I do have to agree with many that the new method of math instruction is WAY off base. I know that it may work for some, but the children who need MORE than videos aren't getting the help. My son has watched the videos over and over and asked for help but was just told to watch more videos. Not good. The rest of the program has been very strong and we especially love Ms. Grande. she has really helped my son to like school at least a little bit! I know that I would like a bit more communication but I haven't been up there near enough so I take on a lot of the blame myself. You can always check grades online but as we all know, particularly with this age group, grades are just the tip of the iceberg! I have always felt welcome when I go in and I have feel that most of the teachers are enthusiastic and willing to work with your child. Definitely a good school.

Posted January 19, 2013
As I see, many of these postings are old. If you are pleased with something, it almost never gets that good feedback. True in everything. We have been at CPMS for 2 years after leaving private school with our 2 children. It is hard to get used to a school with 1400 students, but I think they manage them well. Lots of tutoring help available, but you DO need to be involved in your child's education. That way when things happen, as they do, you can have an intelligent & productive discussion with administration. Great teachers here!

Posted October 28, 2012
On the whole, this is a very good school. However, they have made some changes to the math curriculum in the last two years both in terms of content and in presentation - which isn't going well. Lots of parents are concerned. It's a work in progress, though, so maybe things will improve by the end of the year. The 7th grade math team is not very strong, though. Language Arts, QUEST, and Band are great.

Posted March 03, 2011
My child is special needs and he has made amazing strides with the teachers at Cedar Park Middle School. I will agree that the front office could use a class on manners, and I'm not happy with the traffic and crossing guard situation, but as far as teachers go... They are amazing. They make time for their students, plenty of tutorials before and after school. I am so blessed to have my child here.

Cedar Park Middle School 3

Posted July 10, 2009

Posted June 15, 2009

Cedar Park Middle School 1

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted March 31, 2009
CPMS is a very cool school, the teachers are great and always will offer you help/tutorials, which has helped me greatly. Mr. Crossway the VP is very nice and always makes us laugh! Last year I came with 3 friends now im going with 7! GO LEOPARDS!

Cedar Park Middle School 1

Posted March 02, 2009
I just moved to this school. Many of the people at this school are really stuck up. There are so many people at this school, that no one gets individual attention. I'm glad they're expanding. The staff is very rude and is disrespectful. I would definetly not recomend this school to anyone.

Cedar Park Middle School
2100 Sun Chase Boulevard, Cedar Park, TX  78613
Last modified Cedar Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top