Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

I have a son with a learning difference and have seen huge advances in just a few months!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The IB program is amazing at building character and highlights the importance of real world situations.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

They are so invested in these kids!

I have 2 boys at CC Mason and can't say enough about our experience. The teachers are THE BEST I've seen and care so much about these kids. The PTO is top notch and our Watch Dog program has had a huge impact. It's great to have so much parent involvement! The kids are happy and the teachers are happy which all points to great leadership. I've seen both of my boys thrive in their strengths and overcome many of their weaknesses. Proud to call ourselves Mason Mustangs.

The International Baccalaureate program brings a fresh approach that gives students a love for learning. The teacher's are happy, which sets the tone for a warm and wonderful experience for the kids. Test scores don't tell the whole story!

I have two boys at CC Mason. I couldnt ask for a better school to raise my boys with. The family and structure this school has provided has been such an amaxing blessing in thiers and my life. With people coming and going constantly, my family has flourished with the love and care at CC Mason. I want to say thamk you for being such an important part of the kids that go here!

I have 2 children in Mason Elementary! I love this school and so do my boys! I'm so blessed that I am in the attendance area for this school. The Principal Mrs. Klassen knows every kid by name and identifies their parents. I feel safe know my kids go here because I know the staff puts our children's safety as their top priority! Love them and am extremely grateful for all that they do for our kids! And now being an IB school, we are so lucky!!

5 of 10? No way. I have had 2 out of 4 kids go through Mason and just enrolled my kinder-goober. Mason IMO is no less than a 8 of the elementary schools in LISD.

The principal is great and knows nearly each student and parent in the school. Many of the teachers and other staff leave a lot to be desired. In my opinion, the children are least important in this school and I don't feel they are properly educated despite parent involvement.

There is definitely a sense of family at this school. We moved from California and are so happy with the environment. These people really care about your kids!

Last modified C. C. Mason Elementary School (Col. Charles Clayborn) is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.