Bad
Good

Posted August 22, 2014
I have two boys at CC Mason. I couldnt ask for a better school to raise my boys with. The family and structure this school has provided has been such an amaxing blessing in thiers and my life. With people coming and going constantly, my family has flourished with the love and care at CC Mason. I want to say thamk you for being such an important part of the kids that go here!

Posted March 04, 2014
I have 2 children in Mason Elementary! I love this school and so do my boys! I'm so blessed that I am in the attendance area for this school. The Principal Mrs. Klassen knows every kid by name and identifies their parents. I feel safe know my kids go here because I know the staff puts our children's safety as their top priority! Love them and am extremely grateful for all that they do for our kids! And now being an IB school, we are so lucky!!

Posted September 17, 2013
5 of 10? No way. I have had 2 out of 4 kids go through Mason and just enrolled my kinder-goober. Mason IMO is no less than a 8 of the elementary schools in LISD.

C. C. Mason Elementary School (Col. Charles Clayborn) 1

Posted May 04, 2011
The principal is great and knows nearly each student and parent in the school. Many of the teachers and other staff leave a lot to be desired. In my opinion, the children are least important in this school and I don't feel they are properly educated despite parent involvement.

Posted June 16, 2009
There is definitely a sense of family at this school. We moved from California and are so happy with the environment. These people really care about your kids!

Posted October 27, 2008
I think the principal and ass't principal along with their staff are absolutely wonderful! They enteract with the kids on a first name basis, give praises constantly and correct them lovingly! I praise this school - and I only have grandchildren there!

Posted August 29, 2008
C.C. Mason is a place that truly puts kids first. Staff is caring and welcoming. The counselor has been wonderful with my pre-k student who was having some issues adjusting to school.

Posted August 28, 2008
Great school! Committed to continuous improvement. The administration, teachers, and all staff have a terrific heart for kids and passion for education. They work to make a safe, fun, productive learning environment for all children. The gifted program focuses on creativity and my kids love it!! The buzz is that Mason is looking toward becoming an IB school.

Posted March 20, 2008
My children attended Mason for 3 years. I loved every minute of it. The school administration is friendly and communicates well with the parents. My children loved going to school each day. The parent involvement is better than I had ever seen. We switched schools recently and my children are ahead of their peers at the new school even though the school is rated higher than Mason. I wish we could go back! :)

C. C. Mason Elementary School (Col. Charles Clayborn) 4

Posted October 21, 2005
My child attends C. C. Mason and we have been extrememly pleased with the quality of learning she has received there. She participates in the school choir, and in two after school clubs. There is a better than average level of parental involvement and it has increased every year that we have been involved in the school.

C. C. Mason Elementary School (Col. Charles Clayborn)
1501 Lakeline Boulevard, Cedar Park, TX  78613
Last modified C. C. Mason Elementary School (Col. Charles Clayborn) is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.