Bad
Good

Overall, a B+ experience. School used to be crowded, but not anymore. There is definitely a neighborhood school feel to it. Everyone - teachers, administration, cafeteria ladies, crossing guards, the school nurse, the librarian - seems to know every child. Every administrator is very approachable. There are some great teachers at Naumann, and they all seem to like being there, like teaching. I've been around Naumann for 10 years as a parent, and will miss this place when my youngest graduates.

My school is amazing. I have a kinder, 2nd, 3rd and 5th grade and they all love it! Great staff, and very involved parents.

My 2nd grader loves his teachers this year. Naumann is top notch all the way.

As a very involved parent, this school year has proved to be extremely challenging in regards to being permitted to help my child's teachers. In their defense, it's only because the curriculum has made big changes due to the new STAAR testing. I have a child with Autism that attends here and she has made "HUGE" strides since being here. I'm always being asked by staff for my input on her IEP, we have pre-ARD meetings, so the ARD just becomes a formality. We discuss goals and needs accomodation, nothing is ever preached to me as "it's going to be this way, and that's that" I've had this happen at Pleasant Hill ES years ago. The Para's work really hard with my child and have done an amazing job at getting her to enjoy learning and at getting her to eat other foods. She's finally enjoying school. Her behavior issues are minimal now and are being addressed very well. My 5th grader loves it here. She's on A Honor Roll and her teachers have done a fine job of getting her interested in things she really didn't do well in before. We are so Thankful and Grateful for everything this school does. Btw, the music dept rocks! And they both love Theatre Arts with a passion.

As a teacher and mother of one at this school, i am not impressed. I guess I just expect too much from public schools and their faculty, but i have yet to feel the warm and friendlies associated with this school. Teachers have a mediore conceptof keeping an open communication going with a parent. They conference with you when needed, but look as though they dread listening to you. I have always been super polite, but the teachers my daughter has had have had zero personality and not challenging at all. We've requested teachers 2 yrs in a row, and have yet to been appeased. Can't wait for elem school #24 opens...

I would grade this school below average. Teachers are not very motivated and dedicated. School does not have any extra activities and very crowded.

My son has really benefitted from Naumann's amazing teachers. This school is all about getting parents involved with their students' education.

This school was tremendous. I am a single dad that has never even registered my 2 daughters for school. They took me by the hand and helped me through it. The teachers kept great contact with me and kept me informed of my girls progress and of any problems. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

This is an average school in an average district. My kids have been uninspired by the curriculum and teachers. It is crowded and noisy.

My daughter is entering 5th grade and my son second this year. They have both been at Naumann since kindergarten. Although there are a lot of excellent schools in the district, I would not send them anywhere else. Naumann is a safe and loving environment where the kids come first. Parental involvement is very high and the teachers are extremely dedicated. What a blessing this school has been!

Last modified Pauline Naumann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.