Cedar Park, TX
Students enrolled: 1,274

Posted September 17, 2013
Now lets get it IB certified. This is a STELLAR school that will challenge any student that wants it. If your child is a lackluster kid that has no motivation and you are a substandard parent, don't expect a miracle.

Running Brushy Middle School 2

Posted August 15, 2013
My son has Autism and was in the ICAP program for 6th grade and had a very tough year. The work that they were giving him was way beyond his skill level. His teacher was not interested in hearing what I had to say and would talk over me, so I couldn't to communicate my opinions. I strongly discourage anyone who has a special needs child to send them to Running Brushy Middle School. This year I am transferring my son to Leander Middle School because I can't send my son there this year. I have nothing to lose at this point.

Posted June 14, 2013
Excellent school where children are supported and encouraged to excel . The teachers seem to love their jobs and it shows.

Posted September 05, 2011
I have worked at RBMS since it opened. I can truly say that this is the best place I've ever worked. We have created a community of learners and a family that cares about each other. If parents have concerns, I feel they can come to us to work things out. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our students.

Running Brushy Middle School 2

Posted May 07, 2011
I will say that many of the teachers are great. The problem is the teachers who truly do not care and just show up to work to collect a pay check. They look the other way while the struggling students " fall through the cracks". The Assistant Principal just makes excuses for the teachers, which allows this issue to exist in the school. I would love to see improvements, but that can only come when the school is willing to see that they have a problem that needs to be dealt with.

Posted August 03, 2010
i was a sixth grader at rbms and it is awesome the band teacher makes learinig very fun and the teachers r very relaxed i went to that school and got a hundred on my tax test

Posted October 06, 2009
The teachers really care not only about the students education but also the students themselves. Not only do I teach there, but my own kids went there.

Posted October 02, 2009
We have some of the nicest students in the world! Our teachers and administrators care about our students.

Posted October 02, 2009
We are one big extended family!

Posted October 01, 2009
RBMS is full of terrific kids. It is a positive, happy place to be!

2303 North Lakeline Boulevard, Cedar Park, TX  78613
Last modified Running Brushy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Running Brushy Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top