Bad
Good

Its a great school with a lot of school pride. They have tons of activities for the kids to do and tutorials for before and after school. I like that the school challenges the kids too. Recently the school went to laptops for all of the kids which is great because that is where the market is going. All in all I am happy with them

My oldest child attended Henry Middle School 5 years ago and now my youngest is a student at Henry. We love this school! The teachers are amazing and challenge the students to be their very best. When we moved to the area, the location was ideal and we were immediately hooked by the beautiful campus and surrounding community. We also love the racial diversity at Henry and the absolute quality that we experience!

Moving here from San Francisco, I am so impressed and pleased with HMS. It's very easy to witness and get a strong sense of love and passion from all teachers, counselors, principal and vice principals. If you contact them, they will respond within a day if not sooner. We are also very blessed to be part of the music program. These teachers/directors love all the students like their own.

A Former 7th grade Student Henry was great, but all bullying issues were brought to the vice principal. I have nothing else against him besides the fact that even though he did something about bullying, he didn't do enough. Because the bullying on me still continued. Other then the bullying issue, this school is great. The teachers are nice, they challenge you, they let you go outside for the last ten of lunch if you are in 7th grade, and you have a snack shack. The Pep Rallies are really entertaining. If you are one of the popular group, go here because the populars don't get picked on.

I'm currently a student here and the education is great, but the teachers tend to ignore the bullying, with words or physical, I personally have been shoved into.lockers and nothing was done.the school needs to work on unishmenpt. Suspending a student isn't going work I it actually makes it worse for the victim

I have attended Artie L. henry Middle School since 6th grade. I am now an 8th grade student in all pre-ap classes. my teachers were amazing in every single grade and each year they provided me with the intelligence that I will need to have for when I go to Vista Ridge High School next year. I know that my friends and I have had an outstanding year with our new teachers and our peers. If anyone were to have me think of the first word that came to mind when they said Henry Middle School, it would have to be FANTASTIC!! There is just no other way to describe what this school is. We are one big and huge happy family. Just about everyone gets along and we all have a great time at Henry. I doubt I would like any other school around where I live that I am zoned for any more than Henry. I would recommend sending anyone here. I feel that they have a great teaching community along with the fun activities and good kids. 99.9% of people who go to this school, have gone to this school, or will go to this school will hopefully say the same as many people think and express. I don't know where I would be without my family. They are great and incredible. Thank you everyone!!! I love you all!!!!!!!!

If I had not noticed the bruises on my child I would have been unaware that he was facing these troubles on his own;. Artie Henry middle school and Vista Ridge ; with the three suicides that have occurred in our school district and many current pending lawsuits you would think that instead of the schools trying to cover up these incidents they would deal with then in an open and honest way; they are supposed to be zero tolerance schools. The only zero tolerance they show is zero tolerance to following guidelines and laws that are in place to ensure the safety of our children. I have put in an official complaint about both these schools. Please let me know what you think? Please like our facebook page Stop Bullying in Leander ISD

Our chiild entered HMS as an 8th grader from out-of-state. We have had nothing but positive interactions with every faculty and staff member this year! The teachers, counselor, administrators, and staff have gone many extra miles to help our child, who has special needs, succeed. The curriculum is challenging, and the school atmosphere is very positive. We LOVE Henry Middle School!

I have two children and one niece that have attended this school. The teachers and administration are outstanding. What a great area to live in and great schools. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Wonderful school, great teachers, great learning! There's not much to say about this school other than that it is GREAT!

Last modified Artie L Henry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.