Celina Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2013
I've now been into the school several times. As a step parent, I'm not even listed on the paperwork. While I appreciate their openness, they shad information with me that they had NO business giving out, and I found the security lacking. Like the intermediate school (see my review there!) they are by lax about letting people into the building without knowing who you are. I was there to add money to a lunch account (like my experience at CIS) and again, they did not ask for ID. They did ask me to sign in, but did not look at my name or see if it was real. I could have written anything. Once again, I was turned loose in the school (during school hours, full of kids) with no escort, showing no ID, and through no security. There are side doors to the parking lot, and I could have left with any student had I tried! I just find this disturbing. My own kids are in another district, and I have been denied access to the school when I forgot my ID, even though the office lady knows me! No ID, no access. Period. I just don't feel the school is up to date with modern safety needs.

Celina Elementary School 5

Posted December 03, 2008
Outstanding Teachers, great facility and parent involvement is second to none!

Celina Elementary School
550 South Utah Drive, Celina, TX  75009
Last modified Celina Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Celina Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top