Centerville Elementary School 4

Posted October 18, 2006
Before moving here our grand daughter attended a school with an exlemparary rating. I was very suprised to find that Centervilles curriclum is much more advanced then the Exlempary school The teachers here are wonderful and have helped her with the new school adjustment. They are always available if extra help is needed. I cannot say enough nice things about this school I think its the best

Centerville Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
The parent are very active in the school. The elementary campus had another great year with their TAKS scores.

Centerville Elementary School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
I have truly enjoyed my child attending Centerville Elementary. It has been a wonderful experience for both my child and myself. The staff is willing to work with us in a positive manner. The school's tests scores are a proof of this last statement.

Centerville Elementary School 5

Posted October 05, 2005
- a staff

Centerville Elementary School 2

Posted November 15, 2004
The administration at this school leaves a lot to be desired. The favortism amoung some teachers and principal is overwhelming. Defending your child at this school when problems arise is impossible. If your somebody in this little town you get special treatment. To all the others, good luck. No wonder the morale and attitude of the children is so low. Have to say this administration and some teachers are not worth the tax money i spend each year.

Centerville Elementary School
813 South Commerce Street, Centerville, TX  75833
Last modified Centerville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centerville Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top