China Spring, TX

Posted November 01, 2011
my nephews attended this school and so did my cousins kids. I want my children to attend school here as well.

China Spring Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2008
We are new to China Spring. I am very pleased with the teacher my daughter got, however I do have issues with how large the school is. It really could be two elementary schools. I do NOT like how they treat the children during lunch. Lunch should be their social time since they have to be quiet and listen to their teacher all day. It seems like all I hear is 'Give me five' the entire lunch period. The kids then have to raise their hand (which keeps them for eating) and listen to the lady in the lunch room tell them they are being too loud. Personally I think it's too quiet in there. The lunch room should be a loud happy room. Unfortunatly, my daughter hates lunch time (really sad).

Posted August 11, 2008
My children have attended China Spring schools for 5 years and we are very happy. We started out at a private school in town and I feel that even though China Spring is much larger than the other school, the children are doing much better here.

Posted July 25, 2008
All the teachers as well as office staff are caring as well as professional. If theres ever an issue with our children it is resolved in a timely manner. Very happy we chose China Spring ISD over others outside of Waco.

China Spring Elementary School 0

Posted August 23, 2007
I have never met teachers, staff, helpers, janitors, maintenance all be on the same page they all work togather to make this school the best and most comfortable place to learn I have ever seen...they encourge parental oppion and explore all options to make learning process benificial for all students..

Posted July 25, 2007
Wonderful school. Loving and supportive staff Teachers are wonderful

China Spring Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2006
- a former student
Great school. Much parent involvement and super staff.

Posted January 11, 2006
China Spring Elementary has a very positive work environment for their students and teachers alike. The staff demonstrats a geniune concern for the success of each child. The leadership at this school and it's administration is beyond my greatest expectation. China Spring ELementary School is a school dedicated to making their students the best they can be!

Posted August 22, 2005
My Second Grader has been going to China Spring Elemetary since Kindergarden. We truly love this school. It is a big school; the number of students is high (8 Second grade classes!). However, I have never felt that my child is treated as 'one of the pack'. Teachers are concerned, aware of everything that goes on with them. I find that the kids are very advanced in reading, science, math. Extracurricular activities such as cheerleading, sports, boys scouts, etc are easily available through the school. The kids traditionally score very high on tests, but even if they didn't I would not doubt the high quality of education they get. The principal knows every child by name and is always available to answer questions or address concerns. I have noticed that parents are always welcome to have luch with their children, as well as always encouraged to participate in all school activities.

Posted June 25, 2005
My daughter has completed K and 1st at China Spring. Overall we are happy with the school. Unfortunately we drew a young rookie kindergarten teacher last year and she was really not up to the task of guiding our rather strong willed and social daughter and I was dissapointed to continually get litte notes home from the teacher for all sorts of trivial issues that were probably better addresed on the spot by the teacher than 8 hours later by the parent. First grade has been a big improvement as we now have a veteran teacher who knows how to manage strong-willed children and our daughter is thriving. My primary concern is that the school growing too large with all the development in the area and it is past time to consider building another elementary school in China Spring as a smaller school would be more managable.

China Spring Elementary School
P O Box 250, China Spring, TX  76633
Last modified China Spring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
China Spring Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top