Bad
Good

my nephews attended this school and so did my cousins kids. I want my children to attend school here as well.

We are new to China Spring. I am very pleased with the teacher my daughter got, however I do have issues with how large the school is. It really could be two elementary schools. I do NOT like how they treat the children during lunch. Lunch should be their social time since they have to be quiet and listen to their teacher all day. It seems like all I hear is 'Give me five' the entire lunch period. The kids then have to raise their hand (which keeps them for eating) and listen to the lady in the lunch room tell them they are being too loud. Personally I think it's too quiet in there. The lunch room should be a loud happy room. Unfortunatly, my daughter hates lunch time (really sad).

My children have attended China Spring schools for 5 years and we are very happy. We started out at a private school in town and I feel that even though China Spring is much larger than the other school, the children are doing much better here.

All the teachers as well as office staff are caring as well as professional. If theres ever an issue with our children it is resolved in a timely manner. Very happy we chose China Spring ISD over others outside of Waco.

I have never met teachers, staff, helpers, janitors, maintenance all be on the same page they all work togather to make this school the best and most comfortable place to learn I have ever seen...they encourge parental oppion and explore all options to make learning process benificial for all students..

Wonderful school. Loving and supportive staff Teachers are wonderful

Last modified China Spring Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.