Chireno High School 5

Posted November 16, 2009
I love surfing through greatschools.com and usually I agree with their ratings, but I'd have to put Chireno High School at a 9 or 10 - and it's not just because I'm biased. US News and World Report has found CHS to be in the top 1% of school in their national study two years in a row! As a teacher, I find students who respect me and desire to learn something new everyday. I find parents who are involved in their students' lives. I find a district that pays for students to take college credit hours. I find excellence every day at CHS!

Chireno High School 1

Posted June 02, 2009

Chireno High School 4

Posted October 21, 2005
- a former student
Great school for a small town.

Chireno High School
P O Box 85, Chireno, TX  75937
Last modified Chireno High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chireno High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top