Cibolo, TX

Elaine S Schlather Intermediate School 3

Posted July 26, 2014
There are a lot of likes and dislikes on this school. I don't like how there are no lockers.I like how all the teachers are nice and organized. This school is great but there needs to be improvement.

Posted January 13, 2013
We moved here from NY and started school on the first day of the 2012-2013 school year. According to my 5th grade daughter, the teachers are really nice and they make learning fun through games and videos. The kids are encouraged to do well in their subjects. Students have reward days for doing well on tests, handing assignments in on time & for good behavior. From a parental standpoint, the school is beautiful. Very modern and seems to promote a positive learning environment. My daughter is happy and thriving therefore I am happy and pleased with her progress so far. In summary, I would just say that this is a very nice school and I would recommend it to anyone moving into the district.

Posted April 24, 2010
I have to disagree about the principal. She is by far the best administrator I have worked for in 17 years of teaching. She holds both students and staff to a high standard, but in a way that values them as individuals and learners. The special education program is excellent and the teachers are some of the most committed and involved I have ever had the pleasure to work with. The librarian is second to none. Schertz is a highly sought after district for teachers, to the point that most people who get a job here come through recommendations from teachers who are already in the district. I moved here this year and love it. The area is growing exponentially, but the district has done a great job revamping old schools and building new, technology rich campuses. You won't be disappointed to either work or send your kids to school here.

Posted September 12, 2009
This is a very nice school. There are nice teachers and they keep everything organized. I would recommend this school.

Elaine S Schlather Intermediate School 1

Posted July 25, 2009

Elaine S Schlather Intermediate School
230 Elaine S Schlather Pkwy, Cibolo, TX  78108
Last modified Elaine S Schlather Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elaine S Schlather Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top