Posted September 20, 2011
This is a great school. Excellent teachers, principal, and staff. Great place to learn and plenty of opportunities for your child to have extra help if they need it.

Posted September 20, 2011
This was the best Junior High I went to. The teachers helped me out alot. I was behind when I got here. I was doing great when I left.

Coleman J High School 1

Posted April 14, 2007

Coleman J High School 1

Posted March 30, 2005

Posted February 25, 2004
We just moved to Coleman from Comal ISD. We were very apprehensive about how our daughter would take the move. All the teachers and staff at CJHS have made the transition such a wondurful experience.

Coleman J High School
301 West 15th Street, Coleman, TX  76834
Last modified Coleman J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Coleman J High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top